Running a stop sign = Forced Anal Cavity Exam & Enema's!? WTH??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running a stop sign = Forced Anal Cavity Exam & Enema's!? WTH??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Running a stop sign = Forced Anal Cavity Exam & Enema's!? WTH??

What began as a simple traffic stop ended in a humiliating and nightmarish ordeal for a New Mexico man. It wonít come as a surprise to most people why the man has now filed a federal civil rights lawsuit. The incident began on Jan. 2 as David Eckert was leaving the local Walmart in Deming, N.M. He reportedly failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign, prompting police to pull him over.
    The officers asked him to step out of the vehicle and then claimed that the citizen appeared to be 'clenching his buttocks', Eckertís attorney, Shannon Kennedy, told TheBlaze. It is unclear why police removed him from the vehicle in the first place. However, because the cops believed he was clenching his buttocks, they took it as reason to suspect him of hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. Mr. Eckert was then forced against his will to go through humiliating anal cavity searches and numerous forced enema's at a local medical facility.
    No drug's of any kind were ever found; in his vehicle, his anus or anywhere else on his person.

?You Could Never Anticipate This Happening in the United States of America? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I heard this on the Glenn Beck radio program this morning. I will not repeat this disgusting story, but this is one of the worst stories of the abuse of power that I have ever heard. This is the behavior one would expect in a police state. The police and doctors both deserve prison time, served in the general population where they will receive similar treatment to the person that they violated in every sense of the word.

The citizens of Demming must have known about the attitude of their public officials. I have heard that this behavior was common in this town from a retired veteran who lived under this regime. The city, police, judge, and the clinic involved should be sued out of existence.

I never thought I would ever say or even THINK that perhaps we are getting very close to this Country is totally losing this country. I have to force myself everyday to think that we can turn this country around and get it back to the USA that (at least most) we knew and loved. But incidents such as this makes it harder each day to pull myself out of a funk!
    Where are all the people who use common sense? Was this Gestapo Cop having a bad day? We have to many LEO's who seem to have a Swastika tattoo or a medallion around their neck. They seem to think they can do anything they please. I can say that because I have one as a neighbor who does seem to think that!

Nice to be able to retire after the probing in money supplied in huge amounts by the police and city of Deming.

There was a time i was not a police basher. I am still very pro police, but these episodes of COPS tasing people for walking on wrong side of road, Beating up hand cuffing and tasing females in bars when drunk, because they won't put out with you, and now this.... lets not forget the antics of our POTUS's favorite civilian army the DHS. I'll applaud and stand by the good LEOS (Like the police women from Stafford TX) These Clowns. Don't know what to do with them they seem to be outnumbering the GOOD ONES.

Things like this and the Chicago FOPs menacing demands to be allowed to carry guns after being CONVICTED of domestic abuse have forever changed my view of the police... and not for the better.

One more little thing that I forgot to mention is that this clinic that tortured him, sent a bill for $4600 for the medical procedures. Now this clinic is threatening to destroy his credit and turn him over to a collection agency.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    One more little thing that I forgot to mention is that this clinic that tortured him, sent a bill for $4600 for the medical procedures. Now this clinic is threatening to destroy his credit and turn him over to a collection agency.
    I may be wrong but unless he agreed to the procedure the clinic can't force him to pay. I would have removed my pants and blasted turds on the rear seats of the police car. Maybe that mess and the smell would teach them something. Never mess with mother nature.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

I hope he sues everyone involved and they all lose their jobs, the city has to pay through the nose and the clinic has to close!!!

The suits are already in the works. The clinic will almost certainly will be forced into bankruptcy and very possibly Demming. This town has a history of this type of behavior including even for disabled vets. It is distinctly a low class little town and richly deserves to be sued out of existence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast