First Encounter With LEO since receiving CCP. - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84

Thread: First Encounter With LEO since receiving CCP.

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT504MP View Post
    “there is something called the constitution and that documents enumerates the rights citizens have and you have sworn an oath to abide by and protect those rights outlined in the constitution, your personal safety is secondary, if you cannot deal with that reality you should consider another line of work.”

    My personal safety is primary to me. Are you saying because I believe otherwise I'm violating someone’s constitutional right? If so please specify how & which one?

    ”this means that you are FAKE who is trolling…”

    I am an original, LOL.

    “or one of the biggest aholes allowed to be in a position of authority”

    Many BG’s I locked up would agree with you. Why so hostile? I especially liked the poster you put up.

    “Besides, some people carry interesting and exotic pistols I would never have a chance to see.”

    “Do you ask them if they mind if you look at their gun, do you demand they hand it over to you, or do you demand that they allow you take it from them?”

    “Go visit a museum if your that interested...Just sayin....”

    GMAB! The above was clearly just a joke! But I see I forgot to add the LOL. In response to USNCDR, NY is a no inform state. However you do have to present your pistol permit & weapon if requested to do so.


    “An honest officer would acknowledge that right by not pushing the issue if someone is legally armed. This is something harder to fully understand unless you have ever been harrassed by law "enforcement." My second amendment rights are not contingent on the emotions experienced by others.”

    It’s not pushing the issue or contingent on the emotions experienced by others. See People v Debour.
    Its amusing how they rail on criminals but refuse to follow laws that say they must present the permit and pistol if asked lol if.criminals are those who don't follow laws, and when asked, Mr Morrison refuses to present his permit...what does that make him?? A lot of similarities between him and Trayvon.

    NOW I'm trolling. Theres a difference between trolling and disagreeing Morrison.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

  2.   
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Its amusing how they rail on criminals but refuse to follow laws that say they must present the permit and pistol if asked lol if.criminals are those who don't follow laws, and when asked, Mr Morrison refuses to present his permit...what does that make him?? A lot of similarities between him and Trayvon.

    NOW I'm trolling. Theres a difference between trolling and disagreeing Morrison.
    you not trolling, you're just babbling nonsense! in most states you are NOT required to notify and notifying is not a reason for confiscation, even it is just for a minute.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you not trolling, you're just babbling nonsense! in most states you are NOT required to notify and notifying is not a reason for confiscation, even it is just for a minute.
    Where did I say anything about confiscation? Do not put words in my mouth. Two can play at that game.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Where did I say anything about confiscation? Do not put words in my mouth. Two can play at that game.
    what does present the pistol refer to? go away troll boy

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    what does present the pistol refer to? go away troll boy
    It means tell the LEO you have it. If I meant that you needed to hand it.over, I would have said so. Can't Morrison finish his own arguments?

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

  7. #66
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837

    First Encounter With LEO since receiving CCP.

    Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Its amusing how they rail on criminals but refuse to follow laws that say they must present the permit and pistol if asked lol if.criminals are those who don't follow laws, and when asked, Mr Morrison refuses to present his permit...what does that make him?? A lot of similarities between him and Trayvon.
    Mr. Morrison (aka "me"), lives in Vermont. In Vermont there is no permission slip.... Oops, permit system nor duty to inform.
    I carry openly or concealed as I see fit so my "refusal" to offer up a permit that does not exist is moot.
    There fore I am violating zero laws.
    Simple huh? (I mean the law not you..well...maybe..).



    Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

  8. "it is scary how clueless you are about this"

    So clue me in. BTW I still like your poster.























    |

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Mr. Morrison (aka "me"), lives in Vermont. In Vermont there is no permission slip.... Oops, permit system nor duty to inform.
    I carry openly or concealed as I see fit so my "refusal" to offer up a permit that does not exist is moot.
    There fore I am violating zero laws.
    Simple huh? (I mean the law not you..well...maybe..).



    Sent from behind Enemy Lines.
    Cool. Good for you. You and the 40 other people that live there can walk around and refuse to tell the 2 Vermont LEOs if you have a gun. Nice exit, pussing out on a technicality.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Cool. Good for you. You and the 40 other people that live there can walk around and refuse to tell the 2 Vermont LEOs if you have a gun. Nice exit, pussing out on a technicality.
    FYI
    this is the way a true ignoramus would respond

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT504MP View Post
    "However, to infringe on anyone's rights for a particular person(s) perception of safety, is wrong."

    Asking a question is not infringing on anyone's rights. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
    Fair enough. However, the states that require one to inform, is indeed an infringement. My mistake for not being more clear.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast