Bad LEO encounter. no guns, and not me. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Bad LEO encounter. no guns, and not me.

  1. He would be neutered if it had been my family.Glad it was on tape.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    Is there any proof that this happened, or are you just a cop bashing troll?

    If this did happen I would be one of the first to want to string the badge toting thug up with a rope. However, what proof do you have that it happened? Right now it's a "He said, She said" case, and I HATE those. "Smoking Gun" cases are more to my liking.

    As far as corruption in Chicago, that's nothing new, but there are a lot of good, honest, hardworking Cops in Chicago too. BTW: I'm a LEO, but notice I'm not defending anybody here. I'm just asking for proof.

    Biker
    OP talked about the other cops reviewing the video tape. I was one of the first to respond that I'm glad that the cameras were recording in the interview room.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Uhmmm... You read the part about it being on videotape?
    Yes, I did read that part.

    It's still a "He said/She said case with no proof provided to us that it actually happened. All we have is the Original Poster's version of what happened, and that alone is suspect because it's third party. Show me a link to a news story about this or something more than just, "This is what happened, trust me."

    Like I said, if it's true, then I will be the first in line to crucify the son of a mongrel dog. However, I'm not going to crucify anybody on the word of someone that wasn't there and has no corabborating evidence.

    Biker

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,678
    Let's just hope that this ********* loses his job and goes to prison so that others can do to him what he did to this woman.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Is there not a news story to go along with this? Seems like such an instance would garner a TON of media attention.
    I was actually curious about the same thing. and was going to ask that if anyone in the area hears about it to let me know.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    Yes, I did read that part.

    It's still a "He said/She said case with no proof provided to us that it actually happened. All we have is the Original Poster's version of what happened, and that alone is suspect because it's third party. Show me a link to a news story about this or something more than just, "This is what happened, trust me."

    Like I said, if it's true, then I will be the first in line to crucify the son of a mongrel dog. However, I'm not going to crucify anybody on the word of someone that wasn't there and has no corabborating evidence.

    Biker
    I understand your concern about he said/she said. my friend wanted me to post her story not to start crap.. but so that people are aware of what goes on. video tape should be proof enough. if you really are questioning the validity of the story, couldn't you use your law enforcement connections to somehow hook up with cook county to find out "if" it happened or not? please don't take this the wrong way. it is in no way meant to insult you by your questioning if it did in fact happen. the important thing here is that it was caught on video tape. so whether people on here choose to believe it or not, my friend is getting justice, and a bad officer is getting what he deserves. all thanks to the proof on the video tape.

    I am not a cop basher. I have nothing but respect for the men and women officers who put their life on the line on a daily basis to protect the good and deal with the bad.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 09-18-2008 at 06:51 AM.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I understand your concern about he said/she said. my friend wanted me to post her story not to start crap.. but so that people are aware of what goes on. video tape should be proof enough. if you really are questioning the validity of the story, couldn't you use your law enforcement connections to somehow hook up with cook county to find out "if" it happened or not? please don't take this the wrong way. it is in no way meant to insult you by your questioning if it did in fact happen. the important thing here is that it was caught on video tape. so whether people on here choose to believe it or not, my friend is getting justice, and a bad officer is getting what he deserves. all thanks to the proof of the video tape.

    I am not a cop basher. I have nothing but respect for the men and women officers who put their life on the line on a daily basis to protect the good and deal with the bad.

    It is sad that not everyone given trust is deserving of that trust. That goes for every walk of life, not just LEO's. Priest, Teachers, Parents, to name but a few.

    As far as "using my connections", no. My employer would take a very dim view of me checking something out for personal reasons and there is no way I would risk my job over something that doesn't concern me. Actually, even if it did concern me, and this happened to a loved one I wouldn't use my position of authority to influence their case. I just know whom to report things to and how to get things investigated, but this is nothing that anybody with a knowledge of the legal system doesn't know.

    Take care and stay safe and best to your friend.

    Biker

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    It is sad that not everyone given trust is deserving of that trust. That goes for every walk of life, not just LEO's. Priest, Teachers, Parents, to name but a few.

    As far as "using my connections", no. My employer would take a very dim view of me checking something out for personal reasons and there is no way I would risk my job over something that doesn't concern me. Actually, even if it did concern me, and this happened to a loved one I wouldn't use my position of authority to influence their case. I just know whom to report things to and how to get things investigated, but this is nothing that anybody with a knowledge of the legal system doesn't know.

    Take care and stay safe and best to your friend.

    Biker
    I understand.. not being in law enforcement myself I was not clear on what would fly and what would not. and as I said before this thread was in no way meant to bash LEO's. just a case where one of the few and far betweens happens. and as you mentioned it happens too often by those who hold different positions.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 09-18-2008 at 07:06 AM.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Great point about the news story Biker. I haven't seen anything on the "Officer.com" site, nor did I see anything in the emails over the last few days. Over the years I've seen some very "interesting" things in the daily emails. If there was an official incident reported anywhere, it would probably make it into the daily emails or at least on to the site. I've seen stuff that happened here in PRHI posted on the officer.com website. Being that IL is a much bigger state, I'm sure the story would pop up somewhere.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Any new developments in this case?



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast