my personal LEO encounter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my personal LEO encounter

I have never been to FL and I tell my friends who ask as to why, I reply, "cause I aint got enuff bail money"!...and if I ever did go to FL, would be on a motorcycle..but with all the bluehairs down there, I really don't see it happening anytime soon, I choose to minimize my risk by staying here in AR!

Now, back on topic..since I have had my CHL, (longer than 10yrs) I have been pulled over 3 times...2 times were positive, one was so-so..the so-so one, the officer INSISTED that since I had a permit I had to have had a gun in the car, which I did not at the time. But he just knew I did and I insisted that I did not! He never asked to search the car and if he had, I would have declined...he was a rookie and I hope as he learns his job, he will be more respectful and sharpen his judgement skills.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

3. I've lived in Florida for almost 30 years now, and ride a road bike on the roads about 5,000 miles a year. I seldom have a problem with the blue hairs; the only times I've been deliberately run off the road have been by testosterone-overloaded kids.

Oh, wait, my hair's turned blue...;)

4. Yep I always thought when retired you move up north and drive slow. I found out that it is more fun to stay here in fl. and drive the speed limit. Have always had good treatment from lawinforcement officers. Even when riding my bike and being stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12