my personal LEO encounter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my personal LEO encounter

my personal LEO encounter

I was involved in an MVA today ( motor vehicle accident). When they showed up, I gave them my licensce, cc card, and insurance. I told him I was carrying, and asked if he wanted me to secure it. He said "no". When backup arrived, he alerted the other to my situation, and said he had seen my card. That was it, they "blew it off" so to speak.

I thought it went very professional. Nice encounter. Hope if there are anymore, they go just as well.

3. Sorry for the MVC (collision, never an accident). I'm glad you had respectful LEO's there.
    No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    ---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Sorry about the MVA. It's always good to hear positive experiences. Thanks for posting.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Thanks for the concerns. That one makes 3 in 6 months. All a product of Blue-Hairs. They started my downhill slide.

1) 1st week of may - lil old lady turns left in front of us
    2) next day - told we have 1 month to get out - friend wants to fix up house to sell
    3) 1 wk after - took blood to work, girls in lab ran it - we are pregnant
    4) 2 wks later, blue hair reaching for a fish sandwich goes left of center, wiping out my truck, trailer, and most of my furniture. ( fight w/ insurance companies suck bad !)
    5) finally forced out mid June. now living w/ 3 dogs, 1 cat in a 35' 5th wheel camper
    6) finally find house we love, place bid, guy backs out at last second because he now is getting divorced after 4 months marraige, and needs the house back
    7) 1 wk later, wreck #3. blue hair hits me at a dead stop on the freeway. -

this now makes every vehicle we own that I have drive this year being in an acccident - what are the odds, eh?

Just as the song states - " I am the man, of constant sorrow... all through my days."

LOL - I try and look back and laugh. It is a little difficult at times. I DO want to take all the "depressed" people I see at work for psych eval's and sit them down, tell them my story, and tell them to get lost and come back when you have real troubles. I keep my head up, laces tight, and keep trucking. Nothig else to do.

But, that is how life is. Thanks for all your concerns, it will get better.. eventually. what a saga for my lil one that's comin' soon.

...................peace all, mot

Quote Originally Posted by GregRN View Post
    Sorry for the MVC (collision, never an accident). I'm glad you had respectful LEO's there.
    yeah, collision I reckon. accident, yes, but not MVP - motor vehicle "on-purpose"

Too bad about the MVA, hope there were no serious injuries. I'll bare your CCW response if I ever have the LEO encounter.

I will be praying that things start looking up for you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mot, with your great attitude, things cannot but improve.

Keep on truckin!

Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

thanks to all

Jc40

Wow.Sorry to hear about your string of unfortunate incidents!A big congrats though on your news of a new arrival in the future.I can relate to the blue hair scares being that i live in florida,and have experienced some near misses myself in the last week.You have the right attitude though and things will get better.Best of luck to you and your family in your future endevours.:)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast