lit up by kansas hwy patrol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lit up by kansas hwy patrol

Indiana's the happy drunk in the bar. We're everybody's best friends. The only places we don't allow their denizens... uh, citizens to carry in our state are places where they don't give out licenses of any kind, Illinois and Wisconsin, because the 2A is null and void there... well, until the 9th Circuit catches up with the 7th Circuit, and Vermont, because... they're Vermont. Pass a frickin' law putting one line on the bottom of the back of your state IDs that turns it into a gun license already.

Oh, and the Northern Mariana Islands and American Samoa too.

What I hate is even if I get my Indiana life permit and carry around a completion certificate to an NRA basic pistol course which exceeds your state's training requirement, that still wouldn't make me kosher to carry in Ohio or lots of other places. I have to spend beaucoup more bucks to get an out-of-state Utah permit in addition to my life Indiana permit.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

3. "I have to spend beaucoup more bucks..."

Holy crap. I've spent my entire life in the South and never realized the origin of this word until I just saw you spell it out.

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

The only thing that worries me is that he pulled you over for a DIM light, but followed you for speeding. I would think that it would be the other way around. Interesting.
    -Austin

he said the brake lights have to be visible for 300 feet. one of them didn't work. I'm guessing this is what he was referring to.I wasn't about to ask him, thus letting him know I had faulty brake lights and was driving anyway. I guess he followed me for so far waiting for the info on my plates to come back.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12