Person tased for getting out license too slowly - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Person tased for getting out license too slowly

watching this video actually made me mad... i think this cop would have to have shot me
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

man that officer is trippin on power...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That was total BS....

People like that shouldn't be allowed to be police officers.
    Totally uncalled for and 70 in a 65 Zone in Austin, that is really &^%$#$.

Person could've had his rear plate stolen and didn't know it.

I knew a few of these type of officers...EVERY one of them were the guy picked on in school...I have respect for a handful of them but the job in itself seems to attract people that have been punked all their life. So they decide to get a gun and a badge and all the sudden they're somebody...but in reality when they go home after work they're still *******...

As a LEO I would like to be able to defend him, but I cannot.
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vegas View Post
    I knew a few of these type of officers...EVERY one of them were the guy picked on in school...I have respect for a handful of them but the job in itself seems to attract people that have been punked all their life. So they decide to get a gun and a badge and all the sudden they're somebody...but in reality when they go home after work they're still *******...
    I have heard this misconception many times but find it not to be true. However I believe that if you personally were to get a job in law enforcement than this would probably be true in your case.
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vegas View Post
    I also disagree, but for different reasons. In many cases the guys in the small towns around here were the ones who were considered 'troublesome' in their youth. Not that they were "bad", but that they were not the ones you'd think would take to law enforcement later in life. If anything, they weren't the ones who were 'picked on', but rather the ones doing the picking!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I don't know which pisses me off more, the cops (I can't refer to him as an officer) actions or the fact that the chief gave him only three days suspension. His law enforcement certification should be suspended or revoked pending the outcome of a real psyche evaluation.

This cop WILL kill and innocent before the end of his career ... you can bet on that!

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    I don't know which pisses me off more, the cops (I can't refer to him as an officer) actions or the fact that the chief gave him only three days suspension. His law enforcement certification should be suspended or revoked pending the outcome of a real psyche evaluation.

This cop WILL kill and innocent before the end of his career ... you can bet on that!
    Are LEO required to pass a medical and psychological test?
    I am not just talking a physical test which I know our City and County don't have to pass, just the shooting test and exam which is pretty much hand fed to them during training.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I have heard this misconception many times but find it not to be true. However I believe that if you personally were to get a job in law enforcement than this would probably be true in your case.
    hahaha wouldn't want any part of your job ...sorry bub

Like I said I DO respect a handful of them but nowadays the majority I encounter have a serious chip on their shoulder...maybey they get jaded or something due to the rise in crime but I've tried just talking with a few of them and they look at me like I'm ust another perp..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast