LEO business encounter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEO business encounter

I wish finders keepers, but I would hate to for some reason have my serial# checked and, hey those belong to the state police!
    "When you care enough to send the best... Shoot a .45"

Quote Originally Posted by burchesss View Post
    I wish finders keepers, but I would hate to for some reason have my serial# checked and, hey those belong to the state police!
    Yeah, that would kinda suck. Fun to think about though!

Did you take a good look at the AR? That would be quite tempting, even for the most honest of people.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    About thirty yeasr ago when I was on the job, me and my partner pulled out of the police station parking lot to start our shift. About two mile from the station on a busy four lane highway, we stopped at a traffic light. A pickup truck pulls up next to the cruiser and the driver politely tells me that there is a shotgun on the roof of the car by the light rack... I cooly tell him that it is a new experimental system we were trying out so we could quickly get to the shotgun when we got out of the car. He drove on and I quickly pulled in to a parking lot and secured the gun. That was the last time I ever left a shotgun on top of the unit while I put put my other stuff inside.
    This story made the wife and I laugh really hard. I've done that with coffee, could see myself doing it with a shotgun too.

one time when my dad worked civil service for the marines overhauling track vehicals he found a live grenade stuck up under a troop seat, somehow it managed to get from iraq all the way to georgia ha ha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12