Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker.

Make sure that you get the Officers name and badge number. Most law enforcement officers are not this dumb!

3. I just wonder how long before my lone USMC seal sticker get this kind of attention.

"V for Vendetta" is the other movie that came to mind as I read that article. Amazing.

I have one that has a guy giving you the finger and pissing on Islam....

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The NRA is selling a gadsen Flag Shirt and Hat

I just got my NRA members catalog the other day and they look awesome!
    Just got my hat in the mail. Had 3 people at the store say Great Hat. It was funny though, they whispered it in my ear. Hmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedDevilDogSoldier View Post
    I just wonder how long before my lone USMC seal sticker get this kind of attention.
    It won't. I would just ask the Officer what* he thought* the problem was.

One, it was La.
    Two, there's bound to be more to this story.
    Three, an officer needs reasonable suspicion that a crime is, or is about to be, committed before stopping to detemine if there is probable cause for a search and/or arrest.
    Four, it was La.

9. As a CCW permit holder I do not put bumper stickers, NRA decals or any other stuff to indicate that I might be armed. Just a plain old senior citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP View Post
    may shed some light on what's happening:

DHS Report on Right Wing Extremism

I'm white. I'm a member of the NRA. I believe in limited government. I feel that I'm entitled to keep what I make. I have a CWP. I believe in the RKBA.

After reading this report I am certain that I am listed on several lists as a "Right Wing Extremist" and possibly a "Terrorist Suspect."

Joe
    Joe, I understand! I am all those things + 30 years military service. Now if some dipwad considers me a threat to the United States of America, so be it!

I know lots of cops. All of them are pro gun, pro concealed carry, pro NRA, and most like Sarah Palin. How do you guys find these other cops?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast