angry - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: angry

Let me see, who was President when Waco happened?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Let me see, who was President when Waco happened?
    WACO as in "We Ain't Coming Out" happened in April 1993, so that would have been under the Clinton Administration.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    WACO as in "We Ain't Coming Out" happened in April 1993, so that would have been under the Clinton Administration.

gf
    Exactly. Guess that one can not be blamed on Bush.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I love getting you Bush-lovers stirred up

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    Two things

First a little about me. I am old, grouchy, a vet and an ex-cop. I am one step to the left of anarchy. That is to say that I am way right of both the republicans and democrats.

Second I would like to say that he is PRESIDENT BUSH. Not Mr Bush,not Bush, not Bushy or any of that crap. I did not like President Carter but he is STILL President Carter. I did not like President Clinton, but he is STILL President Clinton. They will hold this title from now on. As much as I hate to say it, or write it we now have President Obama. We respect the office even if we do not respect or agree with the person holding it.
    I'm not a right-wing or left-wing since you like to throw around your clever labels. I'm just an American with common sense that voted for BUSH twice and was deeply disappointed on how things have turned out n this country. Why is it that the BUSH Administration was 100% correct about everything they did with some sheeple like you? Think you might want to look at the economic destruction he shoved up all our butts.

That being said, the cops have become too empowered in this country since 9/11, and the day you PERSONALLY have your civil liberties violated in the name of National Security, you'll realize that its time to reverse the trend this current OBAMA administration is on. Or will ALL will soon have our government telling us to turn in our guns and ammo so we won't be arrested.

So good luck defending BUSH or OBAMA because in 4 years you maybe defending yourself.

Bye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Exactly. Guess that one can not be blamed on Bush.
    Yeah, but who was president just before Clinton.. Huh?? President Bush 41.. The WACO compound was around under his administration, so it was probably HIS fault that fell onto Clinton..

(Just kidding)

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

way off in the weeds

Okay so this post got WAY off track I'm so sorry I posted this.
    (RIA .45 cs)
    Thou shall not murder... Deut. 5:17 By definition murder is the taking of innocent life. If a criminal is coming at me, they are not innocent. Bang! Bang!

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBang View Post
    Tinker, some times we go off on a tangent. Don't let it stop you from posting, there are a lot of really good people with a lot of good info on this site. I'm sorry if I derailed your post. No hard feelings? Randy
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBang View Post
    Sorry TinkerBang.. Please continue to post..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

i bet you would sound different if the kid was one of the burglers and not a friend. don't get me wrong, cops do go outside the line ,sometimes way outside. i wouldn't want to be a cop in todays neighborhoods. i'm just saying, consider the cop's job and the help(or lack of it) they get from the citizenry. there's always two sides before you bring a lawyer into the mix. they don't always make things better.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not" Thomas Jefferson

you're probably right i would sound different if it was a BG but after the cop checked with the guy that the kid worked for he should have left the kid alone instead of insisting he take the kid to grandma's and checking his story with her also that was to much
    cops do get a bad rap because of the [email protected]@[email protected]@@ 's that act this one I grew up around cops, most of my dad's friends were cops and really great people
    being a good cop is a thankless job and i feel bad for the good ones
    (RIA .45 cs)
    Thou shall not murder... Deut. 5:17 By definition murder is the taking of innocent life. If a criminal is coming at me, they are not innocent. Bang! Bang!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast