angry
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: angry

angry

Ok so there have been an abundance of break ins in the neighborhood in the last two months so the cops have been thick to say the least, but this is out of line.

a couple of days ago a friends son (16) was walk to his grandma's from work, the cops stopped him and started questioning him even put the hand cuffs on him, called the guy that the kid was working for to make sure the kids story checked out then didn't even ask him if he wanted a ride just told him that they were taking him to his grandma's to make sure again that his story checked out. this is way out of line, I know this kid and he is a good kid the cops in my opinion had no reason to go that far. if i were his mom i would complain, not that would do any good i guess
    (RIA .45 cs)
    Thou shall not murder... Deut. 5:17 By definition murder is the taking of innocent life. If a criminal is coming at me, they are not innocent. Bang! Bang!

Tell the mother to call a civil rights attorney immeadiately
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Inexcusable police behavior. Since Bush took office, the police have become more like storm-troopers than ever. Just watch an episode of COPS sometime.

Cant blame that one on Bush,,,,they were like that a long time before either Bush was president ,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by USP40guy View Post
    Inexcusable police behavior. Since Bush took office, the police have become more like storm-troopers than ever. Just watch an episode of COPS sometime.
    Here we go again, It's all because of President Bush. Global warming, teen pregnancy, no ozone, MTV and poop particles on the polar cap. I don't think President bush had anything to do with some kid getting rousted. Think about what you are writing before you hit the submit button, you sound like a left wing sheeple.
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Right on RWD

Nailed that one, always someone or something to blame.

RDW forgot all about Hurricane Katrina ,,,,,,,That was President Bush' biggest trick! Training the cops ,,lol,,,,badge + gun= instant ******* ( sometimes) ,,,,glad I live in a rural county and know most of the Deputies

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    RDW forgot all about Hurricane Katrina ,,,,,,,That was President Bush' biggest trick! Training the cops ,,lol,,,,badge + gun= instant ******* ( sometimes) ,,,,glad I live in a rural county and know most of the Deputies
    A couple of things..
    1) Yes.. Talk to a civil rights attorney... IF you can not afford one, talk to the ACLU.. I hate the ACLU, BUT the type of thing you are describing is exactly what they were created for, and what they should be dealing with on a daily basis (opposed to the crap they get into). If this type of thing was all the ACLU did, they would be a great organization.. It's kinda like saying "except for all of the left wing radicals (yes I am using the word correctly) funding and supporting this group, they are a great group).
    IF you have not watched it, there is a segment in this video that deals exactly with this type of Police Stop. It was done by an ex-ACLU person, but it deals completely with standing up for your rights (like we support for the 2nd amendment). The video is long, but I try to watch it about every 6 months as a "tune up". Thanx for reminding me to watch it again...
    VIDEO

2) I don't understand the stance people take with the arguments about Bush...
    First they blame everything from the pimple on their A55 to the changing of the earths Magnetic field on him, but then they say he is not smart enough to eat his lunch out of a paper bag... WELL, which is it???
    The master mind behind all things evil, or total dumbA55 that can't tie his own shoe laces? It can't be both!!!

There are many things that Bush did (or allowed to be done on his watch) that I disagree with.. But it was better than the left wing alternative.. He may not be the brightest color in the crayon box, but at least he is not Pinko...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Two things

First a little about me. I am old, grouchy, a vet and an ex-cop. I am one step to the left of anarchy. That is to say that I am way right of both the republicans and democrats.

Second I would like to say that he is PRESIDENT BUSH. Not Mr Bush,not Bush, not Bushy or any of that crap. I did not like President Carter but he is STILL President Carter. I did not like President Clinton, but he is STILL President Clinton. They will hold this title from now on. As much as I hate to say it, or write it we now have President Obama. We respect the office even if we do not respect or agree with the person holding it.
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    Here we go again, It's all because of President Bush. Global warming, teen pregnancy, no ozone, MTV and poop particles on the polar cap. I don't think President bush had anything to do with some kid getting rousted. Think about what you are writing before you hit the submit button, you sound like a left wing sheeple.
    +1.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast