Good ‘encounter’ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good ‘encounter’

Quote Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
    One of my friends was pulled over for speeding several months ago. He had 3-4 other friends in the car also. My friend has his concealed-carry permit but didn't have a firearm on him that night.

The officer approached the vehicle and asked for the standard documents. He returned to my friend's car in a minute or so and asked my friend to get out of the car. The officer asked, "Is there something you aren't telling me?" My friend was confused and said, "No, I don't think so." The officer then asked, "Well, do you have a concealed firearm permit?" (my friend should have mentioned this before even if he wasn't carrying just to prevent any issues) My friend responded by saying that he did have a permit but wasn't carrying. He was met with the officer's response of, "..and why the heck not?"

He proceeded to tell my friend that if he learned anything from that traffic stop that it was to exercise his right to carry if he had that priveledge. My friend gained a little stronger desire to carry after that...still probably not as much as he should though.
    I've heard this story many times from so many different people on different forums that I've chalked it up to urban legend.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Why are we rsurecting a five year old thread?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Why are we rsurecting a five year old thread?
    That would be my fault...had some time today and was perusing the archives. Is there a way I can comment on old posts without it "resurrecting" it?
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Quote Originally Posted by jabatam View Post
    That would be my fault...had some time today and was perusing the archives. Is there a way I can comment on old posts without it "resurrecting" it?
    Nope, but I wouldn't expect a reply from the OP
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12