Words - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Words

As a registered independent, and an English instructor, I've seen BOTH sides use language to manipulate people. It is NOT just a thing liberals do.

Appreciate agreement BCI on my comments. Sometimes what we write can be taken out of context or clouded by someone else's opinion and misunderstood for what it is really saying. I think, with my 2 replies, I got my message across, which was vigorously demonstrated by my extremely competent and experienced CCWP instructor, who is a deputy sheriff with a long history of excellence. It is all about witnesses. Anything you can do to calm the situation is nice but in the long run, you are faced with someone who means you harm and you are one step from doing something you never thought you would do. This talking nice immediately reminds me of where we are as a country with Iran--our dear king and his fat thigh sect of state think nicey nicey with these crazies will end the nuclear armageddon that faces Israel (this threat will face everyone else if they are let off the hook--don't you think if they are successful, they will not "share" their information with all the other crazies--europe and then the US are on their list--this does not end with Israel).

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Words can be the most powerful weapon of all. Look at how Obama's public-speaking skills have mesmerized and poisoned the minds of millions across the country.
    Proverbs 18:21 "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat it's fruit".
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12