Carrying a cane or stick in Florida - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Carrying a cane or stick in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by muddog15 View Post
    You are not protected from gross negligence. See my other post to the other guy. The Zimmerman case was completely different than drinking in a public bar with a gun.
    do you have the ability to read and comprehend what was written? there is no law in FLA against drinking in a bar, public or private, while carrying a legally concealed weapon.
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

3. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you must be delusional, that is exactly what you said.
    Lmao, not even close fool, I said "some people", I never said you. Learn not only to read English but also learn to understand what you are reading.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

4. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    do you have the ability to read and comprehend what was written? there is no law in FLA against drinking in a bar, public or private, while carrying a legally concealed weapon.
    I never said there was, maybe it you that needs to learn how to read and understand what your reading. There are plenty of other laws that will come into play if a gun is used and somebody has been drinking alcohol. Lmao, you two are a good laugh, but, go do your thing. Whatever. This argument that should have never gotten to be an argument is going nowhere, it needs to end. Got it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by muddog15 View Post
    Lmao, not even close fool, I said "some people", I never said you. Learn not only to read English but also learn to understand what you are reading.

This argument that should have never been turned into an argument is going nowhere, it needs to end. Got it.

you said that YOU cannot drink and that some people turn in bad people when they drink.

that statement is broad and open ended and implies that everyone becomes extremely intoxicated, violent or obnoxious from consuming alcohol in an irresponsible manner.
    I called you on it and you haven't yet stopped spouting nonsense.
    the bottom line is that many people can and do enjoy imbibing regularly without become obnoxious violent aholes.
    now what can be done for some forum commandos who can't control themselves when their proclamations are questioned?
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by muddog15 View Post
    I never said there was, maybe it you that needs to learn how to read and understand what your reading. There are plenty of other laws that will come into play if a gun is used and somebody has been drinking alcohol. Lmao, you two are a good laugh, but, go do your thing. Whatever. This argument that should have never gotten to be an argument is going nowhere, it needs to end. Got it.
    is that so, can you quote a law on the books here in FLA about using a firearm in a self defense scenario after consuming a beer?
    WARNING:

8. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you said that YOU cannot drink and that some people turn in bad people when they drink.

that statement is broad and open ended and implies that everyone becomes extremely intoxicated, violent or obnoxious from consuming alcohol in an irresponsible manner.
    I called you on it and you haven't yet stopped spouting nonsense.
    the bottom line is that many people can and do enjoy imbibing regularly without become obnoxious violent aholes.
    now what can be done for some forum commandos who can't control themselves when their proclamations are questioned?
    Whatever man,,, no it doesn't, I know better than that. Your reading into what I said what ever it is you want it to mean just to create something to argue about. In other words your putting words in my mouth and taking it all out of context,,,, just like a liberial.

9. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    is that so, can you quote a law on the books here in FLA about using a firearm in a self defense scenario after consuming a beer?
    I did already in another post to you. I'm sure there's more than one if I thought about it and did some research and wanted to continue this argument. But I don't, you know better than I do so just go on & do your thing.

10. This thread needs to get back on subject. Am I trying or not?

11. So if your somebody that carries a cane as part of your defense portfolio, here are some techniques that maybe you know already maybe you don't that will help you keep your cane if it is grabbed.
    With a one handed grab you can try to force your end of the cane up into your opponent's head or face or collar bone to break his hold,, & maybe other things.
    For a one handed grab force an outside circle with the end of the cane that the BG has a hold of. And forcefully throw his hand off the cane.
    For a one hand grab closer to the middle of the cane, grab to trap the thumb on the cane do the outside circle thing and you wind up with an arm bar. You also might be able to get the cane accross the back or chest by sliding it through the BG hand or along his arm. Then you can take him down hard. If anybody's interested I'll be back for more.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast