Stun Gun - Flashlight

Thread: Stun Gun - Flashlight

1. Smile Stun Gun - Flashlight

My wife and I teach concealed carry and introduce the flashlight stun gun to our students as a less leathal alternative to discharging a firearm. The one we use is 4.5 million volts and 200 lumens for the working flashlight. They are cheap and work well.

Yes - they are very affordable and they pack quite a punch. We have about five different versions of them here: Stun Gun Flashlights.

Be sure to look at the new "Tactical Stun Gun Flashlight." The probes are hidden from view and it really looks like a normal flashlight. Great for security guards and also like you said - an initial deterrent for those that concealed carry.
    Last edited by regifter; 10-19-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: added image
    www.Spy-Tronix.com - www.GadgetsAndBeyond.com - www.SecurityGuardOnline.com

> Tired of the NSA or big websites - tracking your internet usage? Click here.

4. I carry one as well. I do a lot of night photography alone so the stun flashlight accompanies me alone with my P229.

I work as a security guard on weekends, and I carry one of these. The Vipertek VTS T03, to be exact. Getting a 2 for the price of 1 means I have one less thing to carry on my duty belt.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin