I can't find the introductions forum - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't find the introductions forum

Introduction - I'm a newbie!

Hello there, looks like I found a place to post my introduction. Thanks to those who came before for creating it.

I'm new to usa carry, new to self-defensive thinking, preparation, and action, new to everything. I live in South Florida, went to my first ever gun show today (what an experience!!), and being a woman will likely find myself most interested in and active in the women-oriented areas of this forum, although of course I will not limit myself to that.

Anyway, hoping to get to know you all and get some help, share some knowledge (someday, when I have some... that's related to ccw or the 2nd amendment) and just in general have a carry community that I can belong to.

Looking forward to it!

Merischino

So I guess the thing is the new guys can't find the intro forum so we post here?

(me) Hi I'm a new guy..........

(you guys) Hi new guy!

(me) I've been carrying for about 15 years now.......

(you guys) Wow, thats been a while......

(me) I just finally decided to start doing it right.....

(you guys) GROAN! What the hell took you so long?

LOL!

Hey I'm trying guys! lol

Here from Florida, I think it's obvious what I do for a living.....

Hi Guys/Gals, I am a newby, live in GA, married, Retired from the US Army, and I have carried forever but the last 5 years I guess you could say, I was LEGAL with my PERMIT!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to hearing new ideas, suggestions, and meeting you good folks on this site. My best to you all. Sarge

Welcome to all newbies. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hello everyone, I couldn't find the introductions either, but looks like I'm in good company. Look forward to some good ideas and information.

Hi John, where do you live in SC? My brother lives in Lexington. I am new here too, but looks like a super web site to get some good info from. Take care and hope to hear from ya soon. Sarge

8. I could not find the introduction forum either. I have been a permit holder for over ten years.

I'm new too. there I did it. now maybe the notice will go away.
    I agree, 'Tis a nice site.

Greetings from the "Tundra" of MN ! New to the site & wanted to say hello!

Hi my namis is Bree and I just joined the forums today...a little about me I am from Michigan and I am currently employed as a Fugitive Recovery Agent with U.S. Bail and Fugitive Enforcement of Minneapolis MN, I realize this profession has a somewhat of a checkered reputation but I work for a solid agency that prides itself in being a pro at all times and we strive to build good working relationships with local, State and Federal agencies to enable us to do our jobs successfully.

I currently work and live in Michigan and handle all of my agency's out of state cases and I just recieved my CCW from Macomb County Gun Board on February 17th, whcih makes doing my job a lot simplier especially while driving, it was a real pain my ass having to lock my gun in the trunk and my ammo in the glove box everytime I had to go anywhere while in the performance of my duties.

Being a woman in this job I hated not having immediate access to my weapon God forbid I was put in a position of having to defend myself in my job, which I hope and pray I never ever must do. In short I just wanted to say hi.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast