I can't find the introductions forum - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I can't find the introductions forum

1. Greetings from Long Island New York. New to this site but not to my collection. Licensed to carry/restricted to target and hunting which is standard ccw in this neck of the woods. Believe in right to carry unrestricted but not for everybody. Believe in safety and marksmanship trainining for all; however, not required here. Former county PD experience. Glad to be with you.

Hi all, I'm from Indiana and new to guns for the most part. Hadn't owned or handled a firearm since I got out of the service in 75. I got interested in shooting about a year ago, and now have 5 handguns, 3 rifles, and 2 shotguns. I have a Indiana LTCH and conceal carry daily.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to all of you. Lurking and reading's fine, but the more people participate, the better the site.

I am a regular in my local paper for Pro and Con letters to the editor and open letters to the public. I have thank people in the public eye as well as told off politicians for violating the public trust.

In the future I will post things here.

Jerry
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    North American Hunting Club Life Member
    Crossbow Nation

6. New To Forum... Hello Everyone

It's comforting to know I wasn't the only one having difficulty finding the Intro-Forum and in great company already.

I'm an old Vietnam vet, served as a Medic flying Air Evac for the brave in the paddies. God bless their souls and for their "sacrifices".

CCP for 16-mo's now and really enjoy my life on the range improving my 1911 skill set... preparing to enter into the world of AR's for longer distance plinking, so will have a lot of questions for those of you experienced in both arena's.

Already had my first "post" exchange within minutes of my reaching-out to someone and a great experience. Looking for many more.

"The Constitution of the United States....it's only keepers, the people
    . --George Washington

wolfhunter Guest
    Irish, Welcome and thank you for your service.

8. Thanks Wolfhunter

Great to be here... and thank you for your sacrifices in continuing the tradition of "serving"

digger88s, You reside in a real tough state when it comes to purchasing/carrying firearms much less being issued a Conceal Carry License/Permit! Much luck to you! If it becomes too burdensome for you, you are always welcome here in New Mexico(the Land of Enchantment!), our state Constitution protects our right to carry OPEN(NO state/county/city ordinances can abridge/curtail/limit this NM State Constitutional RIGHT!), & NO permit/license is required to do so. However, to carry concealed must fill out NM State Police application(NM is a SHALL ISSUE state), take a 15 hr instruction from state licensed instr, qualify at range, pay $100.00 license fee. Also, pass background investigation w/Feds. That's it. Only took them 60 days & I received my license(good for 4 yrs) in the mail. And, our Gov signed legislation back in Mar of this yr which goes into effect on 01 July of this yr that allows persons w/valid NM State/NM State accepted CC license to carry concealed in a rsetaurant that sells alcohol beverages for consumption on the premises. We are coming along here in NM! We can carry any weapon(firearm, knife etc)in our vehicle & fire arms can be loaded to the hilt/cocked & locked, concealed or in plain sight. If a law enforcement officer stops us we DO NOT have to devulge/inform him/her that we have weapons in our ehicle. "Illegal aliens"(immigration laws)is another issue entirely. We need to adopt AZ ne w Immigration Law, SB 1070! Well, you take it easy back east. CCgal

Looks like I found the new member introduction!

Greetings from Henderson, NV. Currently carrying an xd 40 in a supertuck, although also have a 92fs on the permit. I have been lurking around this site for a while and finally decided to join. There is a lot of knowledge on this site from what I have seen

11. Me too...Nice site. Found it by accident! joined - love it! I'll invite others! 1911-A1 fan...carry A DesertWarrior by Kimber! Never carry enough gun!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast