I can't find the introductions forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't find the introductions forum

Question I can't find the introductions forum

I just joined and can't find where to post introductions! I did run into a couple of posts of people who had the same problem. I don't want to seem unfriendly so could someone direct me to that thread.

New Member Welcome... But this works just as well. Welcome from the deep south and Merry CHRISTmas!!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

That's OK, this'll do ... so tell us about YOU!

Welcome and Merry Christmas from South Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    That's OK, this'll do ... so tell us about YOU!

Welcome and Merry Christmas from South Florida!

Agreed, Welcome
    Semper Fi

6. I'm also new to this site and would like to say I think it's great!! I've read many interesting posts and ideas.

I live in Austin, TX and carry a Glock 19, Walther PK380 or S&W 357 depending on my dress, mood, etc. Also have a Beretta 32 Tomcat for a spare on the ankle. Also, a "Judge" resides in the truck!

Keep up the good work!!

7. Im new too, couldn't find the Introductions either, posted my hello somewhere, hope ya'll found it.

8. Me Either!

I couldn't find it either, so 'HI' I'm a new member from Georgia. I've been carring for about 5 or 6 years with permit and although I'm a member on AR15 and the Beretta sights, among others I just found this -- it looks great and I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and (always) being ready to learn.

9. hello, im new. nice site

Welcome!

11. Hi , new to site , would like to say, I like this site it is very informative and look forward to reading and learning more .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast