Why would any American ever vote for Obama - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Why would any American ever vote for Obama

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ohio
    Posts
    766
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Uh...the majority of voters disagreed with you twice...maybe its because YOUR values are not those of the majority of Americans.
    I think Bluestar99 answered it very well "Most voted for him, because he promised them free stuff. Well, maybe I shouldn't say free. I should say stuff paid for with other peoples money".

    Did you get your phone?
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Uh...the majority of voters disagreed with you twice...maybe its because YOUR values are not those of the majority of Americans.
    The majority of Americans never voted for BO.
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  4. #13
    ho hum...losers still complaining..let me check the facts..Obie is still president...the losers are not...

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    ho hum...losers still complaining..let me check the facts..Obie is still president...the losers are not...
    Unfortunately with BO as President we are all losers.
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  6. #15
    The BIGGEST reason we have obummer in the WH is because the so called "free press" never vetted him, have covered for him and carried his water! Our Founding Fathers put into our Constitution free speech and thought that a free press was what would be the USA's salvation. Little did they know that the MSM would become a bunch of socialist, commie bastards! If the press and media would do the job that our Founding Fathers intended for them to do obummer, Pelosi, Reid and every other lib would NEVER be elected to the town Dog Catcher!

    Between the MSM and dumbing down the public education system, that is why we have so many low info idiots voting! Also we have obummer because the GOP continue to put total losers at the top of the ticket! That causes to many to say to heck with it and stay home!

    I have never stayed home and NOT voted! I have had to hold my nose when I voted for McCain and Romney but I knew that obummer was much worse. I have been against obummer from day one! I have been called a racist because of my stance on obummer but my first reason was because this POS was from Chicago and NOBODY rises in C(r)ook County politics unless they are crooked and dirty. I knew nothing else about obummer then and he is even worse than I could ever imagine!!! My biggest fear is that he will never leave the WH! So far we have yet seen the GOP or anyone stand up to this POS!!!!

    I swore a long time ago I would never spell his name with a capitol letter or would ever refer to obummer with his "so called" title. to me obummer is a man-child and the LEAST qualified person in ANY room he walks into!!!!
    Last edited by vernsimpson; 03-07-2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Add comment

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arnoldsville, Ga
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dillner View Post
    The question you pose has baffled me for many years now. One possibility is they were voting to be stylish -- and we have paid a hell of a price for it.
    People voted for him because he is such a gifted speaker and he makes promises to help the middle class, but only helps people using our money, food stamps etc. I have kids and grandkids that voted for him and would again if he could run for a third term. The wife and I are conservative. I think the kids pick up liberal ideas in school. Very few people can speak like him, Hitler being one, look where that got him.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    ho hum...losers still complaining..let me check the facts..Obie is still president...the losers are not...
    So you're an attorney who believes he's not bound by the United States constitution? What if he decides all pistol ammo is illegal... with his magic pen? You gonna agree then?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  9. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    ho hum...losers still complaining..let me check the facts..Obie is still president...the losers are not...
    That's OK... Jesus's love for you is eternal...
    I'll pray for you again tonight...

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    People voted for him because he is such a gifted speaker and he makes promises to help the middle class, but only helps people using our money, food stamps etc. I have kids and grandkids that voted for him and would again if he could run for a third term. The wife and I are conservative. I think the kids pick up liberal ideas in school. Very few people can speak like him, Hitler being one, look where that got him.
    Yes, Adolph Hitler. Mesmerized his audiences. Another was JFK.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Uh...the majority of voters disagreed with you twice...maybe its because YOUR values are not those of the majority of Americans.
    Interesting comment, but it ignores that the majority of voter eligible people don't vote. Those who don't vote shouldn't complain about the results. Those of us who do vote can complain with clear conscience.
    Jim Page

    Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast