A Glimpse Into The Afterlife - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: A Glimpse Into The Afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yea, you just keep telling yourself that.
    I know what I fear, and your invisible boogie man isn't anywhere on the list.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I know what I fear, and your invisible boogie man isn't anywhere on the list.
    There you go once again establishing the authenticity of Scripture... "They are a foolish people and without understanding; they apprehend not the mind of God, though ever so plainly declared to them by the written word, by his prophets, and by his providence (Jer. 5:21). They have eyes, but they see not, ears, but they hear not, like the idols which they made and worshiped. One would have thought that they took notice of things, but really they did not; they had intellectual faculties and capacities, but they did not employ and improve them as they ought."
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

You have seen him? Peyote? LSD? Psilocybin?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

You have seen him? Peyote? LSD? Psilocybin?
    Ninety percent off your posts here validate the truth of Scripture , your willful ignorance of God, and the afterlife you fear so much. It's so obvious with your constant mindless rhetoric that you're still trying to convince yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Ninety percent off your posts here validate the truth of Scripture , your willful ignorance of God, and the afterlife you fear so much. It's so obvious with your constant mindless rhetoric that you're still trying to convince yourself.
    So you answer with yet another attack, so I shall assume you haven't seen your invisible boogie man.... Right?

So you answer with yet another attack, so I shall assume you haven't seen your invisible boogie man.... Right?
    Right! I see no invisible boogie man, however, I do see God everyday in His creation. No attack here snowflake, just the simple truth... Your only hope is that there is no afterlife, your greatest fear is that there IS.

A Glimpse Into The Afterlife-d2194425ce65f453680d0c2a8f9df89e-christian-faith-christian-quotes.jpg

Death Is Not the End

- By Greg Laurie -

And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever. -1 John 2:17

Commentator E. M. Bounds wrote, "Heaven ought to so fill our hearts and hands, our manner and conversation, our character and our features, that all would see that we are foreigners. . . . Heaven is our native land and home to us, and death to us is not the dying hour, but the birth hour."

Life is passing by quickly, and we know that we will see our loved ones in the Lord again. The absence away from our loved ones is a comma, not a period. Earth is a temporary place where we decide our eternal destiny. One day Jesus Christ will call all believers to Heaven, either through the Rapture or through death.

Heaven is our real home, and we should be motivated by the hope that we will be in Heaven. As Warren Wiersbe said, "For the Christian, heaven isn't simply a destination; it's a motivation."

The Bible gives us this reminder in 1 John 2: "Do not love this world. . . . For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever" (verses 15-17).

But what about people who, through no fault of their own, were not able to do all they had hoped to do because they were hampered by a disability or illness? Or what about those whose lives were shorter than what they had hoped? God will not waste or squander any life or gifts.

Death, for the believer, is not the end of life but the continuation of it in another place.

Always verify

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    The Apostle Paul identified himself as "The chief of sinners" and you claim to be righteous? The Bible says there is none righteous. No not one.

IDK if I wanted to know how to be saved would I be better off going to the Bible or asking you?
    Always verify what any man says. If it is not substantiated in the Bible than what you were told is not so. There is a program called Shepherd's Chapel, with Pastor Arnold Murray
    here you will find a Bible study chapter and verse. It's well worth checking it out, you can find it on your cable network, or for past programs it's on youTube.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast