A Glimpse Into The Afterlife
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Glimpse Into The Afterlife

Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

Can we get a summary? Maybe a line or two from the article? So we can decide if we want to click the click bait?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Agreed
    (Sent from Burger King with a long line)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Can we get a summary? Maybe a line or two from the article? So we can decide if we want to click the click bait?
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

heaven or hell.

Often the question is asked, “How could a God of love permit such a place as hell to exist, let alone send people there?

I was brought up to believe people earned their way up or down, by the way they chose to live. Righteous up, evil down. God made the rules, people chose their direction.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I was brought up to believe people earned their way up or down, by the way they chose to live. Righteous up, evil down. God made the rules, people chose their direction.
    Once again proving you never actually read your Bible which states quite clearly that you can't "earn" your way into heaven

Eph. 2:8&9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Isaiah 64:6King James Version (KJV)
    6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Rom. 3:20, 28)--"because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Maybe the word "earn" was not the best choice of words, but maybe "live" would be better. You can go to church every Sunday and still not live a righteous life, and not be saved. I am not a Bible "quoter". I have read it several times, but don't go around spouting quotes at others.

Maybe the word "earn" was not the best choice of words, but maybe "live" would be better. You can go to church every Sunday and still not live a righteous life, and not be saved.
    The Apostle Paul identified himself as "The chief of sinners" and you claim to be righteous? The Bible says there is none righteous. No not one.

I am not a Bible "quoter". I have read it several times, but don't go around spouting quotes at others.
    IDK if I wanted to know how to be saved would I be better off going to the Bible or asking you?
    Barrett Tillman

Bikenut Guest
    God's salvation isn't inside the Bible nor can it be given by another person but both can help point the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    God's salvation isn't inside the Bible.
    What does that even mean?
    Barrett Tillman

I did not say I was righteous. You assumed that. Salvation is an individual thing. No one can get it for you and you cannot get it for anyone else. It is up to you alone.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast