New to reloading - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New to reloading

Progressive Loaders

I strongly recommend the Dillon progressive loader over any other....I think you will be much happier with a Dillon......but use Lee dies!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kerstingm View Post
    I am new to the reloading part of our expensive sport. I did just finish a class where we were able to reload 50 pistol or 20 rifle rounds at the end of the class. So at this aspect I was able to get my hands dirty before I dropped a ton of money before I knew what I was getting into. I picked up a couple Lee Turret press starter kits at the gunshow yesterday for under $200. Eventually we want to get a Horady progressive, but for now we have enough to get started..
    If anybody has any info on bulk bullet or brass please pass it on. I will also take any good info on presses, or reloading tips.

I also would go with the Dillion. Can't beat the life time warranty. I have called Dillion before and they sent me a part for free. Dillion rules!

I am a licensed ammo mfg and have 9 Dillon progressive loaders that I use for R&D and commercial loading......the Dillons turn out an outstanding cartridge and are very consistent. And Dillon's warranty is next to none with no hassels.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going, still working with my Lee Turret press. Will definitely look at my options on here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234