TulAmmo Brass Maxx .223
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: TulAmmo Brass Maxx .223

  1. TulAmmo Brass Maxx .223

    Discovered this stuff at walmart today and per round, it's the cheapest stuff out there in brass. Anybody have any experience with it to know if it's any good or not? If it is i'm gonna keep buying it as long as they keep selling it. If it's crap then i'll stick with federal.

  2.   
  3. I've tried it, and it worked great for me. I wasn't sure at first, but took a chance when a bunch came in to Wally'sMart a few months ago. I'd definitely buy it again.
    Last edited by sven79; 11-25-2013 at 08:16 PM. Reason: typo by autocorrect

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sven79 View Post
    I've tried it, and it worked great for me. I wasn't sure at first, but took a chance when a bunch came in to Wally'sMart a few months ago. I'd definitely buy it again.
    Good to hear cause it's cheaper than anything around so I'll probably keep buying it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. I have not used the .223 but used their 9 mm in my handgun. I was warned by friends that it might not cycle well as they had had some problem with jamming but I had no problems with it with the exception that it is "dirtier" but that is easy to fix with a good cleaning after going to the range.

  6. Can you take a photo of the box?

  7. Have seen a lot of misfires with it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by medic1012 View Post
    Have seen a lot of misfires with it
    I've heard that about the 45 acp version but none of the others.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sigpa View Post
    I have not used the .223 but used their 9 mm in my handgun. I was warned by friends that it might not cycle well as they had had some problem with jamming but I had no problems with it with the exception that it is "dirtier" but that is easy to fix with a good cleaning after going to the range.
    It can't be dirtier than steel. Cause that's mostly what I shoot now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East TX RV Traveler
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    It can't be dirtier than steel. Cause that's mostly what I shoot now.
    It IS steel. I have used many boxes of TulAmmo in both 9mm and 380 and have had zero problems with it other than indoor rangers not allowing it!! I don't find it particularly dirty ...at least not as bad as lead ball in my .45 LC.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexChap View Post
    It IS steel. I have used many boxes of TulAmmo in both 9mm and 380 and have had zero problems with it other than indoor rangers not allowing it!! I don't find it particularly dirty ...at least not as bad as lead ball in my .45 LC.
    It's not steel. It's called BRASS Maxx...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast