Pics of the new AK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of the new AK

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I would not do this for just anyone but once again being the nice guy that I am I would be willing to take possession of the gun just to keep peace in your family. It is, after all, the season of peace and good will.
    HK4U, Your such a nice guy for offering to help bring peace to this situation. I was even considering shipping it to you but then realized that would just pass on the pain and suffering to you. Once the other forum member found out I choose to send the AK to you they'd all be after you...... and well, I just can not do that to such a nice guy.

Thanks again.....
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

3. I thank you forgot part of the R there
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I thank you forgot part of the R there
    I knew that was coming! I decided it is just way to easy to change a "P" to an "R" sooooo I'm just going to keep it under my tree! lol.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I want one too!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I want one too!
    And you deserve one! You have my full permission to go to your local gun store and buy yourself an early Christmas present.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12