Tactical Shotguns- Remington vs. Mossberg - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tactical Shotguns- Remington vs. Mossberg

They both eject out of the wrong side.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I have a Moss 500 that I put a 18.5" bbl on, other than that I haven't done anything to it. I just took it to Front Sight for a 4 day course and didn't have any malfunctions. When I bought it I didn't have any experience with shotguns, so I just looked for an inexpensive one. I am very happy with it.

My mossberg has dual action arms, and dual extractors. I liked the lift ramp on the Mossberg better, I felt the Remington was not as good there. I looked at both and bought the Mossberg. Mossberg has 10 year warranty, if they expected it to come back, they wouldn't give that.
    Actually I like the safety on the Mossberg better on the top, I can see it easier. I use my left hand to take it off. After all after I empty the mag. I refill with my left hand anyway.

I have a mossberg 500a with 7+1. great shotgun, can do just about anything to it with add ons. cant go wrong with it.

my vote~ mossberg. got mine for under $250 NIB, but that was back 07.

For those criteria. Without a pistol grip, hands down the Mossberg 500. I own the Matte silver with black synthetic stocks and love it. If you're willing to go down to 5+1, the 870 Tactical is good as well(got one too) along with a Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip/M4 stock and heat shield setup(got one too).
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567