bull pup in.223?

Thread: bull pup in.223?

bull pup in.223?

any one have a bull pup in .223 ,how do you like it and what do you have?

They make a drop-in bullpup stock for the MINI-14, but I don't believe they make one for the AR platform, do they?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

i was refering to thr type that was designed as a bull pup from the start,kinda like the brit sas use.

5. I thought Kel-Tec made one of these, but it turns out they only make it in 7.62 NATO. Wikipedia says they are working on a 5.56 model, however.

The Steyr AUG is what the New Zealand Army and other foreign armies carry that your thinking of.

I have some experience with the AUG. I don't personally like the ergononics of the weapon, but many do.

MSAR (Microtech Small Arms Research) makes an AUG knock off, of sorts. I don't have experience with this rifle first hand, therefore I cannot comment on the type of action or it's reliability compared to an actual Steyr.

http://www.msarinc.com/home.html

Bushmaster also makes a similar clone to the AUG in 5.56/223

YMMV.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    They make a drop-in bullpup stock for the MINI-14, but I don't believe they make one for the AR platform, do they?
    How would you even do that with an AR?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    How would you even do that with an AR?
    I think it would have to be a complete lower receiver, and even then it wouldn't save you much in terms of overall length because of the buffer tube.