If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge

1. Thumbs up A Circuit Judge .410 Shotgun is Just a whimpy .410

I'm saving my nickels to buy the Circuit Judge carbine. it'll be a .45 Long Colt revolving carbine as well as a .410 shotgun. Load it with the new Winchester Ammo PDX1 and you have a great home defense weapon as well as a tremendous bunny basher. Of course at $1.39 a round you may want to save those for "Social Rounds." I watched a rerun of Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel last week and at 15 yds the XPD1's three defense disks hit in a 2 inch group. The group was surrounded with 12 BB shot holes in a four inch pattern! They were fired out of a Judge with a 2 inch barrel. What'll they do if fired out of the carbine?

3. Quote Originally Posted by TANSTAAFL NE AZ View Post
    I'm saving my nickels to buy the Circuit Judge carbine. it'll be a .45 Long Colt revolving carbine as well as a .410 shotgun. Load it with the new Winchester Ammo PDX1 and you have a great home defense weapon as well as a tremendous bunny basher. Of course at $1.39 a round you may want to save those for "Social Rounds." I watched a rerun of Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel last week and at 15 yds the XPD1's three defense disks hit in a 2 inch group. The group was surrounded with 12 BB shot holes in a four inch pattern! They were fired out of a Judge with a 2 inch barrel. What'll they do if fired out of the carbine?
    I saw that episode as well and that's where I heard the Taurus guy mention a "shotgun version" of the judge carbine. I got all excited and in my head I see a 5rnd 12guage Judge carbine. Was he misspoken?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123