Stock Paint Job
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stock Paint Job

Stock Paint Job

I still want to add a little more detail but here is how it's coming. What do you guys think?

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Dude,,,,,,, where is the stock? I havent seen it yet. Looks good. I'm kicking around the idea too. Except I'm thinking about doing the whole rifle. Cant wait to see how yours looks all bolted up.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Dude,,,,,,, where is the stock? I havent seen it yet. Looks good. I'm kicking around the idea too. Except I'm thinking about doing the whole rifle. Cant wait to see how yours looks all bolted up.
    Thanks Rugerfan. I'm going to do the whole rifle also. I figured I'd get the stock to were I'm happy with it then carry the pattern into the barrel/action and scope.

The digital is time consuming but I'm happy with the results so far.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Got started on the barrel and receiver last night. Some final detail work tonight and I'll be ready to start the scope.

- Benjamin Franklin

6. Thumbs up

That's looking really nice. That's got to make it shoot better. No Really nice job.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    That's looking really nice. That's got to make it shoot better. No Really nice job.
    Thanks. I'm happy with the way it's turning out. I started on the scope last night but had some of the paint peel off when I removed the stencils. So I'm going to degrease it again and touch it up tonight. Hopefully I'll be finished up with it soon.

By the way, it won't help it shoot better but it will scare some anit's! lol
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. why they can not see it any more LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Thinking about another approach,found some camo that wraps the whole firearm and you heat shrink it with a blow dryer. Thinking that would possibly be my first try anyway. Lookin good Kimber.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    why they can not see it any more LOL
    That's what I'm going for. I set it in a bush and when my anti neighbor comes over, yelling for her cat "Boots", I'll wait till she gets right beside it and be like.....

"Hey what’s this?...."

Then pull it out of the bush. When she realizes she so close to a big bad gun she'll pass out from fright like one of those fainting goats. That should make to a good laugh....... Don't worry I'll get it on video for you guys to enjoy....
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Thinking about another approach,found some camo that wraps the whole firearm and you heat shrink it with a blow dryer. Thinking that would possibly be my first try anyway. Lookin good Kimber.
    Thanks rugerfan.64
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast