My new Benelli Supernova Tactical

Thread: My new Benelli Supernova Tactical

My new Benelli Supernova Tactical

I really need to stay away from gun shops for at least a couple months. I was out running around at lunch and ran into what I thought was a good deal soooo I bought it. Used but in like new condition, guy said he only fired one box of shells through it, Benelli Supernova Tactical 12 gauge pump with ghost ring sights and comfortech stock. I got it and a case for $300. Here she is.....

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Sounds like a great deal. I think they make a really good shotgun.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

PB,,, Does't that list at $700? Nicely done!
    Semper Fi

Sweet

I think you need to tell us where you shop
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

6. I also thank he needs to stop picking on his poor old dad for getting more then one gun at a time too
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

The firearms mfg's dont need the rest of us as long as they have the Kimber Clan.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I also thank he needs to stop picking on his poor old dad for getting more then one gun at a time too
    I know it is just friendly competition between father and son.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    PB,,, Does't that list at $700? Nicely done!
    I think around here I've seen them for sale around $500. For $300 I just could not pass it up. I made a few calls and was able to unload my Mossberg for...... $300. Today was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I think you need to tell us where you shop
    Honestly, I just let all my gun friends know if they or anyone they know is sell anything to let me know. Then each pay I just set a few bucks aside so I have funds. Then just wait to get a call "Hey I'm selling...." I've found some killer deals that way.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I also thank he needs to stop picking on his poor old dad for getting more then one gun at a time too
    I know and you are not even down here twisting my arm!! I guess it's just in my DNA. Which, come to think of it, you gave me..... So it's still your fault! lol

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I know it is just friendly competition between father and son.
    You know it's kinda scary our taste in guns is almost identical. I think we've even bought the same gun then called and said guess what I just bought. Just to find out the other one just bought the same one. So I was just trying to add a few items to my collection KimberRB doesn't already have........ At least yet!

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    The firearms mfg's dont need the rest of us as long as they have the Kimber Clan.
    If I'm going to give my money to a company I can't think of a better industry to "spread the wealth" with.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Nice.... I have the same problem lately. Every time I go into My local shop I come home with a holster or a new gun...

I'm still shopping for a smaller summer carry piece.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..