help with sks

Thread: help with sks

help with sks

I just bough a AKS 762 SP Sporter today. It is in amazing condition and I am pretty happy with it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this gun is actually worth though. I am just curious. I know its one of the preban ones.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any tactical modern style stocks that are made for this model or any other accessories you know of. Thanks alot for looking and for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by xdsoldier View Post
    I just bough a AKS 762 SP Sporter today. It is in amazing condition and I am pretty happy with it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this gun is actually worth though. I am just curious. I know its one of the preban ones.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any tactical modern style stocks that are made for this model or any other accessories you know of. Thanks alot for looking and for your help.
    Check out Cheaperthandirt.com for aftermarket stocks and other accessories. I used to own an SKS. They're a lot of fun to shoot. But like riding a moped, don't let your friends see you.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

You might want to edit that title. If your rifle is really an AKS 762 SP Sporter It's an AK variant, not an SKS.

I believe that's a thumbhole stock Chinese made AK imported during the ban.
    PolyTech AKS-762 SP Sporter Rifle
    Image sucks--all I could find:

As for price -- that's extremely fluid today. There's little or no collector interest in these rifles, but they are great shooters.
    Enjoy.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam