I have GAS!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have GAS!!!!!

I have GAS!!!!!

Yep thats correct I have GAS!! Gun Acquisition Syndrom..... I went out in the yard today and low and behold I had a FNH PS90 all ripe for the picking.

I got the PS90, UTG soft case, 260 rounds of the blue tip 5.7x28, one 30 round mag, one 50 round mag, a box of .45 ACP and half a box of 9mm. All for about half what the gun is new.

Actually, I have a friend that has been out of work and needed some cash. He offered to sell me the entire package and since I've always thought the PS90 were a sweet looking gun I figured I'd help him out.

Pics to come.....
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

GAS................
    Semper Fi

When I first saw the title of the thread all I could think of was "Thanks for sharing". By the way what fertilizer do you use?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

GAS...P!

I have that same issue. I get yelled at for letting it happen in the house. Oh.. G.A.S. Whoops silly me...

KimberPB... Please ship me some of that nice Florida sand and some seeds.. Any type, BB guns, 22LRs, Gatling guns will work!! What the heck I'll wing it!!

I'm gonna need to grow my own here since the jackass governor is trying to pass a bill (MA House bill 4102) that will limit the number we can buy to 1 per 30 day period!

I hate this state!!! Please help by sending emails or call the idiots here. I have a thread posted that has all the contact information.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

wolfhunter Guest
    You disgust me.

I have the same affliction, but nothing worth keeping grows in my yard.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I have that same issue. I get yelled at for letting it happen in the house. Oh.. G.A.S. Whoops silly me...

KimberPB... Please ship me some of that nice Florida sand and some seeds.. Any type, BB guns, 22LRs, Gatling guns will work!! What the heck I'll wing it!!

I'm gonna need to grow my own here since the jackass governor is trying to pass a bill (MA House bill 4102) that will limit the number we can buy to 1 per 30 day period!

I hate this state!!! Please help by sending emails or call the idiots here. I have a thread posted that has all the contact information.

Peace...
    But one for your wife and one for you make two. That is a little better. We have no limit here in Texas but my limited funds inhibits me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wink I have the opposite problem....

I keep losing the darn things! It seems like every time I go out on my friends boat (out in Long Island Sound) one or more of the firearms we have along keep falling over the side and into the ocean! Terribly clumsy of me, I know.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Here she is. I'll try and get a better picture tomorrow out in the sun.

Having a clear mag along the top makes it easy to see how much ammo you have left!!

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Sweet, how nice it must be to live in a free state!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast