PB Pasted the G.A.S.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PB Pasted the G.A.S.

1. PB Pasted the G.A.S.

I was out and about today and seen this little fellow just out on his own and just felt so bad for him I just had to give him a home.

Ruger Mini 14 with a Leupold Scope two 20 round mags and 40 rounds of 223 ammo new in box $739.00 out the door. I can not wait to get to the range and try it out. I have been wanting to replace the one I had a few years back.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Nice. I have one that I bought way back way you could still order guns from Sears.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Sure is a pretty lil' fella.. And It followed you home?
    Semper Fi

Nice one RB. It's funny how those things just follow us home isn't it! I have one that I bought or traded for back in the early 80's. I've put folding stocks on it, tried out a Choate stock on it and several others. Currently I have it in a Muzzelite Bullpup stock. The Muzzelite stock is a lot of fun after you get it tweaked out. The trigger pull is atrocious! I'm thinking about designing and making one out of aluminum and see if I can make it a little better. Enjoy it...nothing like a M1 Carbine clone that has some fire power!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Ya trigger pull on most Rugers are not the best but with a bit of work you can fix that. I may put a different stock on it some time here time will tell. I just want to get it to the range and play some PB is coming up soon and we plan on doing some Coyote hunting.

Wow! Looks nice. Can't wait to come up and shoot it!

Just please don't pass the gas back to me. I don't think my bank account can handle it! lol.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. Ya and me being off the next three weeks is going to be hard not to go back and spend more. LOL

All Ya'll are making me sick with the G.A.S.

I'm getting a slight case of it myself I think. However my G.A.S. stands for Gear Acquisition Syndrome. I'm gonna order a Dillon RL550B so I can roll my own and save some money..

Looks nice RB. short money too.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

By the way, when I come up we are not aloud to go to the Fin..... That place gives me the worst case of GAS.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. OK I found a new place any way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast