The Holy Grail for Benelli owners!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Holy Grail for Benelli owners!!!

The Holy Grail for Benelli owners!!!

I picked up a benelli Supernova a few months back and love the shotgun. The only thing I REALLY miss, being a shorter guy, is the collapsible stock on my Mossberg. Well, after doing a little research ATF band the importation of the benelli collapsible stock or shotgun with them installed for anyone other than military and law enforcement. Now many made it into the US before the ban but getting your hands on one for the supernova looked next to impossible...... Well I found one and bought it the other day. I should have it tomorrow and it's going to make my supernova one mean looking zombie gun! Here is a pic of the stock. I'll get some more pics this weekend once I get it installed on the shotgun.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Nice, K-PB!
    Was your SN the Tactical model with the pistol grip and ghost ring sights, or will the pistol grip be a change on this gun, too?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Nice, K-PB!
    Was your SN the Tactical model with the pistol grip and ghost ring sights, or will the pistol grip be a change on this gun, too?
    Mine was the tactical model with the comfortech stock and ghost ring sights. So It'll be a pretty big difference. Here is what she look like before I install the new stock.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Having that "evil' pistol grip stock should make a great gun even better. Be careful though. Having that "evil" stock on it might cause it to rise up and take on a life of its own. After all is that not why they banned it?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Having that "evil' pistol grip stock should make a great gun even better. Be careful though. Having that "evil" stock on it might cause it to rise up and take on a life of its own. After all is that not why they banned it?
    That still has me scratching my head. Benelli can not import collapsible stocks for their shotguns yet Mossberg and Remington come from the factory with them. Then you have about a dozen companies that make different styles of aftermarket stocks for them and it's all ok.
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Mine was the tactical model with the comfortech stock and ghost ring sights. So It'll be a pretty big difference. Here is what she look like before I install the new stock.
    Mine is the same model with the factory pistol grip, need to get a tube extension.

That still has me scratching my head. Benelli can not import collapsible stocks for their shotguns yet Mossberg and Remington come from the factory with them. Then you have about a dozen companies that make different styles of aftermarket stocks for them and it's all ok.
    The key word is "IMPORT", if Benelli had a US plant, they could still sell collapsible stocks.

Ya wolfhunter yours is actaully the one I really wanted but someone offered to sell me the one I have for $300 I couldn't pass it up. I just got the new stock on and uploading some pics so standby.....
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Ya wolfhunter yours is actaully the one I really wanted but someone offered to sell me the one I have for $300 I couldn't pass it up. I just got the new stock on and uploading some pics so standby.....
    $300!?!?!? Awesome deal. I saw your new pics on the Zombie gun thread.

Not sure I'd call the Super Nova "The Holy Grail of Benelli" but if it floats your boat, have at it.

The M1 Super 90 and M4 Benelli are practically at the top of the HD. Military and LEO pick.

You still got a nice shotty for around $400 though. Have fun.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    Not sure I'd call the Super Nova "The Holy Grail of Benelli" but if it floats your boat, have at it.

The M1 Super 90 and M4 Benelli are practically at the top of the HD. Military and LEO pick.

You still got a nice shotty for around $400 though. Have fun.
    Ropeadope I'll have to agree. I'd love to have a M1 or M4 Benelli but I was talking more about finding a benelli collapsible stock for the Supernova. They are hard to come by and normally very expensive.

Here she is now:

- Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast