Bushmaster M4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bushmaster M4

Assault Rifles?!?!? I thought it would only take a few weeks to wash that New York stink off of me. Jeesh, see what ex-new yorkers have to go through, oh well, back to therapy.

Oh yeah, nice ARs!! And, why are you placing the scopes on top of the handle instead of just removing the handle and placing them on the rail??

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Assault Rifles?!?!? I thought it would only take a few weeks to wash that New York stink off of me. Jeesh, see what ex-new yorkers have to go through, oh well, back to therapy.
    I was born in White Plains brother, been in MA sine 1975. The same thing will happen here if you say assault rifle aloud. They run screaming and wet their pants... Looney liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Oh yeah, nice ARs!! And, why are you placing the scopes on top of the handle instead of just removing the handle and placing them on the rail??
    My rifle originally was a pre-ban A2 configuration w/full fixed stock and fixed carry handle. Like below..

The scope on it now is the Millett DMS-1 for longer range use with the bipod. I'm ordering a Vortex Strikefire Red/Green Dot 1x for close range. With the stock fully collapsed, the eye relief for the DMS scope makes it difficult to use close quarters mounted on the carry handle. Its really better suited for a flat top upper.

I'm looking to build a flat top model for a 2011 project so I'll end up swapping the DMS to that rifle. I need to begin with a pre-ban lower so that I can do what I want to the rifle. MA still has a version of the 1994 "assault weapons ban" in effect. The dumb arse liberal politicians here believe the collapsible stock will make it more likely to cause serious injury or death.

Have fun making it your own. That is really the most interesting part of owning one. Taking a vision and making it the rifle you hold in your hands...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12