Century FYI

Thread: Century FYI

Century FYI

I found this on the website of RED JACKAT FIREARMS (as seen on TV). I don't hate Century as some people do and actually do own one. I just thought it might be useful FYI as to what to look for when you buy one

CENTURY REBUILD PACKAGE - $250.00 - Fully inspected for proper riveting and headspacing - FCG replaced with smooth and tuned G2 - Machine marks removed from bolt and carrier - Receiver tuned, rails planed and smoothed - Sight assembly/gas block aligned - Complete refinish with KG Industries GunKote 2401 - For hi-cap mag conversion to WASR's +$50.00

Hey, JG, how about a link?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

check under the individual AR services section and sorry for the earlier spelling error...

Red Jacket Firearms

Thanks for the link!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson