Post Your Spread! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Spread!

Nice collections! Keep em coming!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Here are some of my toys. Some of them I have had for some time. As I have been into guns most of my life.
    Don't forget to update the will with the new additions. You know just want to make sure the right Son ends up with the collections!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. What Will! I am going to spend it all and take the rest with me :hilarious:

5. Tin Nice, Is that an old H&R 32 in the last pic.

Tin Nice, Is that an old H&R 32 in the last pic.
    Yes Sir, it sure is. The others a Forehand & Wadsworth 32.
    My father in laws family lived in Bridgeport CT & some were police around the turn of the century. I found both those revolvers & the Colt 03 in the fourth pic in his basement. The two revolvers are pretty beat, they look to have seen alot of black powder. The Colt however is in fine shape & I shoot it often.

A nice coincidence about the revolvers is that both companies were aquired by Marlin & I collect Marlin lever guns.:icon_wink:

7. Marlins are nice. I had a lot of the old H&Rs at one time but all I got left is that old model 649 22cal. It is a nice shooter. I like the old school stuff.

Marlins are nice. I had a lot of the old H&Rs at one time but all I got left is that old model 649 22cal. It is a nice shooter. I like the old school stuff.
    I'm kinda just starting to aquire a few more handguns. I had that accutek thing & the 03 forever but the S&W & Beretta are new to me this past year.
    I need a rimfire & centerfire revolver for sure but likely will end up with a couple of each. Not new but whatever catches myeye when I have some money.

I'v got 2 boys 11 & 9 that want to shoot more handgun. They been shooting since they were 4 respectively but mostly long guns because thats what I have.

Here they are with their 22's,
    My mountain expeditionary force!:icon_cheesygrin:

9. Nice looking kids bet you are proud of them. Get them a nice 22cal handgun they will love shooting it.

The Walther P22 and the Sig mosquito are both nice 22's for a decent price. I've been thinking of picking up a P22 5 inch with a silencer
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

My spreaqd

Colt .38 Police Positive
    S&W Mdl. 66 357 Mag.
    XD 45 compact
    Browning Hi-Power
    Taurus PT-111 Mill Pro 9mm
    Winchester Model70 300Mag
    Remington Mdl 870 Wingmaster
    Superior Arms M4 Carbine
    Last edited by kejam; 03-27-2008 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Missed info

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast