Looking for a cheap AR-15

Thread: Looking for a cheap AR-15

1. Looking for a cheap AR-15

im wanting to purchase an AR on a budget of about $600 to $700 or cheaper if possible. ive hear you can get a stock dpms for right at $600 but i cant find anywhere that has them that cheap. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck. I have been on the same search and the cheapest thing i have seen where I live at least is around $840.

4. Cabela's has one in that range right now

Not sure if you're near a Cabela's, but they seem to have a good deal on a decent AR-15: Smith & Wesson M&P Sport .223/5.56 - In-store at Cabela's - $599.99 | Slickguns. It's been confirmed from Post Falls, Idaho (where I live), to Missouri.

They are out of stock right now but budsgunshop.com has doublestars for $430 with free shipping to the FFL.

DoubleStar 223 Rem/16" Barrel/6 Position M-4 Buttstock/30 Ro $430.00 SHIPS FREE

they also carry a doublestar in 68. rem for around $741 with free shipping to FFL, they are also out of stock.

Doublestar DS4 6.8 16" A3 $741.00 SHIPS FREE

I would keep checking their site as they get shipments in all the time. I'm looking at a doublestar for around $600 through them.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

handgonnetoter Guest
    You guys might want to look into the "Sportical", I think its made by DPMS. Now, it does lack some of the bells and whistles that higher end AR's have, but I do believe it is a NATO chamber so that you can shoot .223 and 5.56. I have seen it advertised for around 700.00$, but I have not done any research on that price.

Classic Arms has this:

We are running our RPG Flat tops at only.... $599.95
    RPG AR-15 FLAT TOP
    IN STOCK NOW