Winchester Model 1892 Repeater

Thread: Winchester Model 1892 Repeater

Winchester Model 1892 Repeater

I own one of these fine pieces of history. It's not a clone, I don't believe so as Winchester is stamped all over it. I was wondering what something like this is worth and how if I can find out the year it came out. I know they stopped production in '38. I'd just like to how old my particular rifle really is.

3. Try looking here:

Winchester Model 1892 Dates of Manufacture

I envy you. Those are neat little guns, a scaled down 1886. I'd love to have one. Eventually, I'll settle for a replica. But right now, I'm not sure who makes the most authentic replica.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    Try looking here:

Winchester Model 1892 Dates of Manufacture

I envy you. Those are neat little guns, a scaled down 1886. I'd love to have one. Eventually, I'll settle for a replica. But right now, I'm not sure who makes the most authentic replica.
    Thanks that helped alot!! My firearm is from 1914. For being 97 years old, I can't believe the condition the weapon is in! Just immaculate!