Eotech 512 optic.

Thread: Eotech 512 optic.

Eotech 512 optic.

Is this scope able to be mounted. To an AR15 or a Ruger mini14. I have been offered one at great price. Is this a good scope and is it mountable on the two weapons. Which I have listed above. Any feedback would be greatly helpful.. thank you for any input.

You can mount it on virtually anything. Good sight. Eotech 512 optic.-xdmulisha-albums-glamour-shots-colt-le6940-picture3948-mods-so-far-eotech-512-primary-arms-5x-ma.jpg Here is a picture of one mounted on an AR-15 carbine type rifle.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

4. I have one mounted on my AR as well as our swat team has them on all o our rifles with no problems whatsoever.

So just take the handle off of the top rail and simply mount the scope..Also what is the range on this scope?

Its a CQB (Close Quarters Battle) no magnification if that's what you mean by range. Its not really a scope. It is an optic that you can quickly sight in on your target with both eyes open. Click here to see a sight showing a lot of specifications for the EOTech 512 optic.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

7. Or you can add an 3-4x magnifier to the Eotech and hit nicely (not super precision) @ 200-300 yds.