ar-15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ar-15

Thumbs up Ar-15

Attachment 115
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Just to give you a heads up and AR-10 upper will not fit an AR15 lower. An AR10 is chambered for 308 and the 308 mags and meg well is much larger then an AR15 meg well.
    THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR INPUT. I FINALLY GOT IT DONE FOR NOW, UNTILL I FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO TO IT. I'LL TRY TO PUT A PIC WITH THIS. IF IT DOESN'T WORK I'LL KEEP TRYING. I'VE TAKEN IT OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES SO FAR AND I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT . SHOOTS AND HANDLES GREAT. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE: ROCK RIVER M4 CARBINE CHROME LINED, YOUNG BOLT CHROMED, YANKEE HILL FOLD DOWN FRONT AND REAR SITES, EOTECH 552D1 RED DOT SITE, VORTEX FLASHHIDER, J&T 6 POSITION STOCK, FREE FLOAT QUAD RAIL, ROCK RIVER NM 2 STAGE TRIGGER, KNS ANTI ROTATION PINS, ERGO SURE GRIP, COMMAND ARMS VERTICAL GRIP WITH BUILT IN BIPOD THAT SWIVELS AND CANTS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I WIFE ABSOLUTLY LOVES IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT IT.
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA
    Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:

'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

Quote Originally Posted by grizlybear45 View Post
    Attachment 115

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR INPUT. I FINALLY GOT IT DONE FOR NOW, UNTILL I FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO TO IT. I'LL TRY TO PUT A PIC WITH THIS. IF IT DOESN'T WORK I'LL KEEP TRYING. I'VE TAKEN IT OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES SO FAR AND I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT . SHOOTS AND HANDLES GREAT. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE: ROCK RIVER M4 CARBINE CHROME LINED, YOUNG BOLT CHROMED, YANKEE HILL FOLD DOWN FRONT AND REAR SITES, EOTECH 552D1 RED DOT SITE, VORTEX FLASHHIDER, J&T 6 POSITION STOCK, FREE FLOAT QUAD RAIL, ROCK RIVER NM 2 STAGE TRIGGER, KNS ANTI ROTATION PINS, ERGO SURE GRIP, COMMAND ARMS VERTICAL GRIP WITH BUILT IN BIPOD THAT SWIVELS AND CANTS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I WIFE ABSOLUTLY LOVES IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT IT.
    Congrats! That is a very fine looking rifle. You should have a ton of fun with it. I like the forward grip/bi pod. I as looking at putting that on mine also.

I'm going to be starting my 24" 6.5 grendel build very soon.

Once again congrats and enjoy it!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

THANKS KIMBER, I REALLY LIKE HER. HERE'S THE SITE I GOT THE COMMAND ARMS GRIP FROM http://www.blackweaponsarmory.com/st...&productId=311
    IT'S NICE WITH THE WAY IT SWIVELS AND CANTS.
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

THANKS KIMBER, I REALLY LIKE HER. HERE'S THE SITE I GOT THE COMMAND ARMS GRIP FROM http://www.blackweaponsarmory.com/st...&productId=311
    IT'S NICE WITH THE WAY IT SWIVELS AND CANTS.
    Thanks for the link Grizly. How do you like your Eotech? My grouping improved a lot at 100 yd after I bought mine.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

i really like it so far. i've got the 100 yard down pat and pretty good on 200 yard. i had so people tell me i couldn't do that so that makes me try that much harder. it's definitly not a scope but if need be i feel great at 200 and need to work up to 300. i'll let you know how that works. i am planning on a good scope, maybe acog don't know yet , but will have one to see what kind of distance i can get. hey, thanks for the input again!!!
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

i really like it so far. i've got the 100 yard down pat and pretty good on 200 yard. i had so people tell me i couldn't do that so that makes me try that much harder. it's definitly not a scope but if need be i feel great at 200 and need to work up to 300. i'll let you know how that works. i am planning on a good scope, maybe acog don't know yet , but will have one to see what kind of distance i can get. hey, thanks for the input again!!!
    200 yards should be very doable with an Eotech. I watched a 2 gun shot were the last plate was at 200m. I'd say 90% of the shooters were using aimpoints and Eotechs. Most of them had no problem hitting it. Eotech actually has a model out that has the elevation marks for 400m.

I've looked at the 3x magnifiers with the pivot mount but not sure if I want to drop the money for it yet.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. Thumbs up Nice Toy

That is one very nice looking toy you have there. I like what you have done with it. Have fun with it and be safe.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

9. Has any body tried the new gas upgrade on their ar's?

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Has any body tried the new gas upgrade on their ar's?
    I've looked at those also. The AR would shoot a lot cleaner but not sure how the gas key and carrier holds up from the impact. Would be interesting to find out if it prolongs or shortens the life of your carrier.
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. These are not being sold to the public yet I hear.May be LEO might have one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast