New basic AK, what are the best butt stock, fore end, and hand grip upgrades?

Thread: New basic AK, what are the best butt stock, fore end, and hand grip upgrades?

New basic AK, what are the best butt stock, fore end, and hand grip upgrades?

New WASR-10 AK, looking to purchase new collapsible butt stock, new fore end grip possibly with a rail, and a new pistol grip. I'm wondering what other people have done to their AK's if you'd reply with brands, models, and if you have pics that would be great. Thank you.

The Midwest Industries foregrip is the best I've seen but it's also the priciest. If you shop around you can find it for a little over $100. No plastic - it's all aluminum and very high quality. Make sure you get some rubber rail inserts no matter what rail you decide to go with.

Midwest Industries: AK47/74 Handguard

For a pistol grip you can't beat the Hogue.

Amazon.com: Hogue Rubber Grip AK-47/AK-74 Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves: Sports & Outdoors

I don't care much for collapsible stocks on AKs (just a personal preference) so I really couldn't help you there. I do have a Tapco folding stock on one of mine and it functions as advertised.

AKS-025 - AK-47 Folding Stock Tapco Intrafuse Black Resin No Gunsmithing Required Fits Stamped Receivers Only
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.