Picked up an Eotech for the AR today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picked up an Eotech for the AR today

This is the first AR I've ever seen in OD green. It looks awesome! Did you build it or buy it somewhere? BTW, the EOtech looks awesome too. Let us know how it works for you. Do you think it would be possible for you to post pics of its sight picture ?

3. From the picture it looks like an Anvil Arms lower. I had Jon build my AR, and he also laser engraved it for me.

Great lowers, and great guns from a great guy.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

4. If you have an AR, don't waste time THINKING about the EOTech, just GET one. My go-to gun (lives in the corner behind the front door) is a Bushie V-Match carbine with EOTech. It's the greatest tool for connecting with assorted varmints, especially on the run, ever invented. Amazing what you can do with it even out to 300Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    If you have an AR, don't waste time THINKING about the EOTech, just GET one. My go-to gun (lives in the corner behind the front door) is a Bushie V-Match carbine with EOTech. It's the greatest tool for connecting with assorted varmints, especially on the run, ever invented. Amazing what you can do with it even out to 300Y.

From the looks of it, the AR in this picture has neither a flash suppressor nor a bayonet lug, and for that reason, cannot be considered a true "assault weapon," based on the typical anti's definnition of the term. May I ask why? Not necessarily that you need either, but if it will piss off Sarah Brady and her ilk, then why not?
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 07-30-2008 at 01:55 AM.

6. "From the looks of it, the AR in this picture has neither a flash suppressor nor a bayonet lug, and for that reason, cannot be considered a true "assault weapon," based on the typical anti's definnition of the term. May I ask why? Not necessarily that you need either, but if it will piss off Sarah Brady and her ilk, then why not?"

Neither are useful or required in this application. Bayonetting coyotes is generally a losing proposition, and I do not shape my life in any form around Sarah Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    "From the looks of it, the AR in this picture has neither a flash suppressor nor a bayonet lug, and for that reason, cannot be considered a true "assault weapon," based on the typical anti's definnition of the term. May I ask why? Not necessarily that you need either, but if it will piss off Sarah Brady and her ilk, then why not?"

Neither are useful or required in this application. Bayonetting coyotes is generally a losing proposition, and I do not shape my life in any form around Sarah Brady.
    Who cares if they're "necessary?" They just make the gun look cool. ;)

8. I like it. Eotec it is.Which one do you have.

9. I have the AA version with auto-night vision switch. It's a very fine piece of equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12