Picked up an Eotech for the AR today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picked up an Eotech for the AR today

Picked up an Eotech for the AR today

Found a Eotech today for a decent price so I finally broke down and bought it. So far I love it. Very fast target acquisition, large site window, and sharp dot. I'm going to the range Tuesday so I'll write up a review after that. Here is my rifle:

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

#1, I LOVE your new signature! That new toy looks awsome on the AR too.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Thanks Memphis
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Did you ever post a review? Im planning on building an AR15 sometime in the future and have been looking alot at the EOtechs.

At least it is not one of those evil black rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidG View Post
    Did you ever post a review? Im planning on building an AR15 sometime in the future and have been looking alot at the EOtechs.
    No never sat down and wrote anything up. But I love mine. Bright sharp red dot. Even the 1 moa dot does not washout in the bright Florida sun. So far every time I've taken it to the range its still dead on. Fast target acquisition and easy to use with both eyes open. The large square view window makes using the BUIS sights or co-witnessing very easy. The only thing so far that I liked about the aimpoint over the EOTech was the battery life. For a small light carbine you can not beat it. Money well spent. Good luck with your build and let me know if you have any other questions.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    At least it is not one of those evil black rifles.
    LOL thats why I built it with OD green furniture. I didn't want it sneaking out at night running around killing people. Or worse yet turn me into a homicidal nut case! lol

Actually I really like the look of the OD green furniture. My next build, 20" or 24" 6.5 grendal will be all black.
    - Benjamin Franklin

looks like a fun toy. can I play?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    looks like a fun toy. can I play?

Anytime Scarecrow! Come on down.
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. How is the eotec doing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast