smith and wesson m&p15 sport

Thread: smith and wesson m&p15 sport

smith and wesson m&p15 sport

Just bought one today, anyone own one? If so do you like it?

3. I have a S&W15T I bought around five years ago it's been a great shooting rifle. You will not be sorry buying it.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I also have the S&W 15A. It is sweet and will be my "go to" rifle and would be the one I'd keep if a thread pops up asking which one rifle would you keep if you could only keep one.

"Which one rifle would a rifle keeper keep if a rifle keeper could keep one?"
    Last edited by tuts40; 10-23-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Put an "A" to correct model number I have.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

5. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    I also have the S&W 15. It is sweet and will be my "go to" rifle and would be the one I'd keep if a thread pops up asking which one rifle would you keep if you could only keep one.

"Which one rifle would a rifle keeper keep if a rifle keeper could keep one?"
    Now I really like my S&W 15T but if it came down to what rifle I owned to keep it would be my FN SCAR 16s. But we are now looking at a BIG stretch in technology from the old AR design.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Yup, agreed. I like the idea of minimizing the gas tube, or getting rid of that rather dirty operating system. The newer generations will run much more cleanly and be much more dependable. Kinda like getting a computer three years ago and now looking at the much improved performance and capacity for even less cost!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Im pickin it up in the mornin

Just shot it today. Wow what a great rifle, and for the price. Never lettin this go.

Quote Originally Posted by biscotrip View Post
    Just shot it today. Wow what a great rifle, and for the price. Never lettin this go.
    Nice. I love my 15T. Never a problem.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.