New shotgun for defense and 3-gun shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New shotgun for defense and 3-gun shooting

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I got to tell you all I was looking at the 870 but ended up with the Mossberg 500 and love it. It will be sporting a Knoxx stock here soon.
    Am I the only one who prefers no stock at all?

Can anyone recommend a high cap semi 12ga? Am not too familiar with what is available in a 12ga so I need someone to point me in the right direction. I have a 12ga semi but it only holds 3 rds, one in the chamber and 2 in the mag..there is no way to remove the plug on this gun as it is crimped into the magazine so I am in the market for a high capicity 12ga semi.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

If money is not an object then the Benelli M4 or the Russian Saga which is magazine fed. I think there are 20 round magazines available for it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Remington 1100 tactical or 1187...both auto loaders and great weapons.

Mossberg 590 SP holds 8+1. LOL not in the same ballpark of the 20 round mag shotgun but still a vary good gun. It can be picked up for around 560.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If money is not an object then the Benelli M4 or the Russian Saga which is magazine fed. I think there are 20 round magazines available for it.
    20 rounds? Sheesh! Other than the FN Herstal five seven, the only handguns I know of that hold that many have magazines that hang out of the bottom of the gun. Are these 20 round mags the standard variety or drums?

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Mossberg 590 SP holds 8+1. It can be picked up for around 560.
    Is it a semi auto? or pump?
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

9. The only Saiga’s I have seen have a 4 round mag and only come in 410, and are built on the AK frame. But I could be wrong.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    The only Saiga’s I have seen have a 4 round mag and only come in 410, and are built on the AK frame. But I could be wrong.

You might be able to find a link to the site on Gabe Saurez's site. His news letter is the one that I first saw info on them. He really likes them and yes they do come in 12 gauge. I think the high cap. magazines were not made by Saiga but an after market company in the USA. If I can find a link I will post it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This is the best site for Saiga's!

forum.Saiga-12.com -> Saiga & other AK based Rifles
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast