Pistol grip vs. Buttstock - Page 3

View Poll Results: Your prefered shotgun setup?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistol Grip only

3 7.32%
  • Standard buttstock (no pistol grip)

22 53.66%
  • Collapsible with pistol grip

12 29.27%
  • Folder (top or side)

4 9.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pistol grip vs. Buttstock

It does have a heat shield and a shell holder would be nice. Any real toys are going on my AR! But I don't see anything like that soon.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    It does have a heat shield and a shell holder would be nice. Any real toys are going on my AR! But I don't see anything like that soon.
    I can't see it in that picture.

Yea, that's not a good pic to see it on but its on there. I bought it with it.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thanks for the replies guys.

Luke, nice shotgun. That's the setup that I've been looking at. I've tried some of the top folders, pistol grips, and collapsible, and I think I'm going to go with the collapsible. Unfortunately my washer finely gave it up so I'll have to buy a new one first.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Here is mine. Its a 20 gauge and I have fired it from the shoulder with no ill effects. The recoil is stout though and I don't think I would try it with a 12.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyo View Post
    Here is mine. Its a 20 gauge and I have fired it from the shoulder with no ill effects. The recoil is stout though and I don't think I would try it with a 12.
    Is this a home defense weapon? How does the 20 gauge cartridge work for home defense?

Yes, its my wife's weapon of choice. 20 gauge with 3" shells shouldn't be underestimated. Its currently loaded with buckshot, but I've fired #6 birdshot at an old license plate. It pretty much ceased to exist and the tree it was nailed to was in sorry shape. I know box-o-truth and other places have shown how ineffective its supposed to be, but I sure wouldn't want to be that tree.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123