New M4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New M4

Thumbs up New M4

Finally have my new M4 put together. I still intend to DuraCoat it some time but this looks great to me, for now.

3. Nice new toy. Have you had it to the rang yet? And if so how did it work for you?
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Had it through a carbine course on saturday. Ran without a single problem.

Do you plan on dressing up your new toy with any cool new accessories, such a a red dot laser, night vision, or a bayonet?

BTW, nice gun!

No, nothing like that. Eventually it will have a light but thats it. It will, however, get a cool new camo pattern I came up with done in DuraCoat.

Quote Originally Posted by FBMG Smithy View Post
    No, nothing like that. Eventually it will have a light but thats it. It will, however, get a cool new camo pattern I came up with done in DuraCoat.
    That would be a sight to see! Make sure you post pictures of it when you're done with it!

I want it! ***gurgles***
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

I'll make sure to pics when the camo's finished. I have to admit, Memphis, I have to do the Homer Simpson gurgle every time I see it too.

Congrats on the addition to your collection. I will be looking foward to the pictures as well.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks HK4U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast