Almost finished...

Thread: Almost finished...

1. Almost finished...

Got the duracoat work done a few weeks ago and left the adjustment areas on the scope black, but then I decided I wanted those and my scope covers, along with a few other things to match the stock. So now everything has been painted and webbed to match either the barrel or the stock. Gonna throw one coat of duracoat on the bolt to have it matching for however long it lasts.

Looks sexy! Love the muzzle brake.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Looks sexy! Love the muzzle brake.
    JP Enterprises. One of the best things I've bought for that gun. Kicks about like a .223

5. Finished product...
    Attached Images Attached Images Almost finished...-image.jpg Almost finished...-image.jpg 

She is pretty! Great job

Blog Entries
    Wow, great job! The paint job on a rifle reflects on an individual's personality. No matter how many you paint, even if using different patterns, there will be similarities.

8. Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Wow, great job! The paint job on a rifle reflects on an individual's personality. No matter how many you paint, even if using different patterns, there will be similarities.
    Kinda funny you say that cause I've already painted 2 other guns very similarly.
    Attached Images Attached Images Almost finished...-image.jpg Almost finished...-image.jpg 

Excellent work!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

10. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Excellent work!!
    Thanks man. I found that webbing spray at michaels and I've just been obsessed with it ever since. For a paint that's meant for fabric, it's incredibly durable!