What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 123

Thread: What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by hzwj67 View Post
    Added a Bushnell Banner 3-9x40mm scope. Ordered a Hogue ar 15-16 rubber grip and a GG&G vertical foregrip.
    fat fingered GG&G

  2.   
  3. BUSHMASTER / SPIKES 7.62X39................

  4. Re: What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

    My recently acquired modest .223 AR15, not bad for an entry level rifle.



    DPMS mid length .223/5.56 lower
    Predator upper
    UTG quad rail
    UTG CQB tactical vertical red/green dot scope
    UTG fore grip/bipod
    Hogue hand grip
    Black Hawk sling



    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  5. DPMS LR-G2 308/7.62. Just got it last week
    Attached Images Attached Images What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-1403547796326.jpg 

  6. #105
    I have a Spike's Tactical ST-15 16" Mid Length LE W/9" BAR. MagPul MOL Grip, Ladder Rail Covers, and an EoTech Co-Witness Riser Mount W/Fixed A2 Rear Sight.

    Sent from my C811 4G using USA Carry mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-1407690692756.jpg 

  7. I used to have an M-16 back when I was in the service. Right now I don't have a license, so I'm going to have to get one before I can get a gun, but I'm probably gonna go for something easily concealable, like a Glock 19.

  8. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Smith View Post
    I used to have an M-16 back when I was in the service. Right now I don't have a license, so I'm going to have to get one before I can get a gun, but I'm probably gonna go for something easily concealable, like a Glock 19.
    I presume this means that you live in one of the 14 states that requires a permit to purchase and/or permit to own a firearm? Most of us don't have to contend with that level of gun-rights oppression, so I'm trying to clarify it for those who might be wondering what the heck is that all about. Of those 14 states, "only" half require such a license for long guns. Regardless, if I ever found myself accidentally living under such tyranny, I'd escape forthwith.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I presume this means that you live in one of the 14 states that requires a permit to purchase and/or permit to own a firearm? Most of us don't have to contend with that level of gun-rights oppression, so I'm trying to clarify it for those who might be wondering what the heck is that all about. Of those 14 states, "only" half require such a license for long guns. Regardless, if I ever found myself accidentally living under such tyranny, I'd escape forthwith.

    Blues

    That awkward moment when you're responding to a spambot
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  10. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    That awkward moment when you're responding to a spambot
    What SPAM has this user-name posted? I don't accept that you have a clue whether or not the user-name is a person or a bot, and I have no idea upon what evidence you base your conclusion that it is a bot. Perhaps it should be you feeling awkward for speaking before you know what the heck you're talking about..... Again.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    What SPAM has this user-name posted? I don't accept that you have a clue whether or not the user-name is a person or a bot, and I have no idea upon what evidence you base your conclusion that it is a bot. Perhaps it should be you feeling awkward for speaking before you know what the heck you're talking about..... Again.

    Blues
    Ummmmmmm, yeah.

    He's already had a spam post deleted
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast