What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

Someone actually posted something about guns and not about Hillary? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Is discussing AR's not about Hillary? If she gets elected (likely) and you don't own an AR by the summer of 2017, if not sooner, you probably will never own one.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Ummmmmmm, yeah.

He's already had a spam post deleted
    Yeah? Deleted from where? And if I never saw it (which I never did), why would I feel "awkward" for not knowing it was a bot?

As per usual, you just came out of the wood-work to stir the pot. Go back to sleep.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Is discussing AR's not about Hillary? If she gets elected (likely) and you don't own an AR by the summer of 2017, if not sooner, you probably will never own one.
    My point being that there seems to be a significant amount of posts about "News and Politics" and a very insignificant amount of actual posts about guns in this "gun forum". I actually welcome the post in this thread. Definitely better than talking about Dihydrogen Monoxide.

My point being that there seems to be a significant amount of posts about "News and Politics" and a very insignificant amount of actual posts about guns in this "gun forum". I actually welcome the post in this thread. Definitely better than talking about Dihydrogen Monoxide.
    I know some people 'name' their guns, which I find a little bit silly...... but if I did, I would name my AR 'hillary'
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

There really aren't any good gun forums anymore. Have you tried TFL?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Yeah? Deleted from where? And if I never saw it (which I never did), why would I feel "awkward" for not knowing it was a bot?

As per usual, you just came out of the wood-work to stir the pot. Go back to sleep.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjeMwxFuBA

Breathe, just breathe
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    There really aren't any good gun forums anymore. Have you tried TFL?
    No, but I hang around getoffthex a lot. Based on that forum's own motto, post less read more, I am actually mostly reading good information over there.

I read getoffthex a couple of times but a lot of the articles I read were just high speed versions of the same discussions I read elsewhere (THR). The first thread I ever read there was "Which tacticool flashlight should I get". The first thread I opened was a question about a GLOCK 19 and I got told to STF up and let the grown folks talk. After that I kinda lost interest.

I spend most of my internet time on a by-invitation-only forum that has a lot of "Names" associated with it. I got invited because the admin is a friend of mine and I listen a lot more than I talk.

This isn't really a gun forum. It gets a lot of hits because people Google "concealed carry" and this place pops up. They come and ask one maybe two questions learn that actual gun forums exist and move on.

For the longest this place had no moderation at all and it ended up attracting a bunch of people that think "Coast to Coast AM" is a legitimate news source and lime to quote Larkin Rose and Alex Jones. Every once in a while they turn on each other and eat their young and it's entertaining to watch. Hopefully this will improve with a little moderation
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Smith View Post
    I know this is a little late, but I think this article will be really helpful for you.
    Go ahead click the link
    Barrett Tillman

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast